Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sound of Spring Event still active!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited May 10, 2017 in General Chat
If you are awake right now...you can get more hs stuff from the Sound of Spring Event. But I suggest you act quickly because we could end up with maintenance very soon. (Hopefully).

Change channels, you'll get the event quest again.

I was really hoping for something new this week... Sigh...

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited May 10, 2017
    There is no maintenance announcement and its the week of the 2nd Tuesday of the month, so maintenance should be on Thursday (if we have one).

It is nice that we have extra time, I wonder if this will last the day.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Dealer wrote: »
    There is no maintenance announcement and its the week of the 2nd Tuesday of the month, so maintenance should be on Thursday (if we have one).

Well, as every week we better or rip servers. But because there doesn't seem to be anything new going on...servers seem stable. But that's probably because there isn't anything new and there are less people online.

That's not a good thing.

Is the staff on vacation or something? O_o
  • DealerDealer
    edited May 10, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Well, as every week we better or rip servers. But because there doesn't seem to be anything new going on...servers seem stable. But that's probably because there isn't anything new and there are less people online.

That's not a good thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mabi has skipped some weeks before so I can't say a maintenance is certain, I agree that most of the time skipping is a bad idea though.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

That's not a good thing.

Whatever happened to just playing the game? There doesn't need to always be an event.
    GretaXiokunAlmostNotsuperBuffalosPolicromaNilrem
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Nexon uses events the same way the ancient Roman Empire used bread and circuses.
    AlmostNotsuperCrimsọnBuffalosBlissfulkillPolicromaNilrem
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

That's not a good thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mabi has skipped some weeks before so I can't say a maintenance is certain, I agree that most of the time skipping is a bad idea though.

Yeah...I cringe every time it's christmas vacation. I keep screenshots of everything around those times.

That's not a good thing.

Whatever happened to just playing the game? There doesn't need to always be an event.

Well it's a nice diversion aside from the constant grinding and blowing up weapons.
    Vimi
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    I even put away my mystic seed yesterday so the tree would be out of my stead. Had to drag it back out.

First wood for the day got me another garden workbench, still holding out hope for a tool shelf to complete the collection.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

That's not a good thing.

This is true. I like events but I'd rather have less events but greater quality than loads of events and poor quality. Quality over quantity! :3 In the mean time I'll just keep grinding metallurgy.
    GretaAlmostNotsuper
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    And people still believe there is a magical way to submit more wood.
  • DealerDealer
    edited May 10, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »

You can but chances are you missed out already since it requires the quest from the day before.

You can submit up to 10 (12 on weekends) pieces of wood a day.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 10, 2017

You can but chances are you missed out already since it requires the quest from the day before.

Its called doing the previous day's quest. Turning in the wood today before 7:00 AM is the same as turning in wood yesterday after 7:00 AM. There is nothing extra about it! 0 + 10 is the same as 5 + 5!
  • DealerDealer
    edited May 10, 2017

Its called doing the previous day's quest. Turning in the wood today before 7:00 AM is the same as turning in wood yesterday after 7:00 AM. There is nothing extra about it! 0 + 10 is the same as 5 + 5!

No it is 5 + 10 or 10 + 10 if you are that behind since you are counting both days.
    Meaning on Tuesday I turned in 5 after getting the new quest reset, on Wednesday I turned in 10 after reset.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

You have to follow specific steps. You must not complete the quest the day before, change channel, submit extra wood, complete the quest, and then relog for the new quest.

I can confirm it has worked.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 10, 2017

Don't worry. It's just the usual "OMG THE GAME'S GONNA DIE!" FUD that happens every now and then. Which is silly IMO, because Devcat and Nexon seem to be putting a lot of work into it lately.

As far as woods go, I've turned in 5 on one day and 6 on the next. (This was in the middle of the week.) It works. I think the game resets the number of woods you've turned in, but restarting the quest resets it again.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Nexon uses events the same way the ancient Roman Empire used bread and circuses.

Yeah, that is all I log in for, updates and events.
    Nexon knows this applies to a great deal of the players and always has an event going on.

And you cannot simply bulldoze through most of them, limited entries and whatnot.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yay! One more day to get some free extra Silks and Leathers! *sarcasm*
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    edited May 10, 2017
    I need two more wood.. :(
    Hopefully we get this until atleast tomorrow (after reset of course) ..
    ~
    c664f2e2a7.png
    Edit: I only need one. And now I'm more sad.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 10, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Yay! One more day to get some free extra Silks and Leathers! *sarcasm*

Especially the CHEAP ONES!~ *sarcasm*
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Florist wrote: »
    I need two more wood.. :(
    Hopefully we get this until atleast tomorrow (after reset of course) ..
    ~
    c664f2e2a7.png
    Edit: I only need one. And now I'm more sad.

I really hope for your sake it's not gone until after the reset D: I've had things like that happen to me before ;v;