Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Please Extend The Sound Of Spring Event

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    edited May 10, 2017
    Aeolys I suggest you calm down.
    I understand you don't believe what others have already confirmed.
    However please be civil when posting.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited May 10, 2017
    Uh, no... I did submit them after reset, as did my guild. I don't know why you are spazzing out about this. This was how I did it if you need a clearer picture, and NOTE THE TIMES.

Monday (Extra Wood: 3, Previous Day's Quest already turned in, Time: 8 AM PDT)
    Talk to Yella, pick up current day's quest (Monday)
    Get all requirements completed to 100%, but NOT complete the quest.
    Turn in the rest of the wood to Luke (Should be only 5).
    Should still have 3 Extra.

Tuesday (Extra Wood: 3, Previous Day's Quest not yet turned in, Time: 9 AM PDT)
    CC and talk to Luke to turn in the extra wood (Three extra wood eliminated from inventory)
    Complete the previous day's (Monday) quest.
    CC to pick up the current day's quest (Tuesday).
    Work on current day's quest.
    Turn in the current day's 5 pieces.

Now here where it deviates a bit depending on your situation.

If you still have extra wood, DO NOT complete the quest after finishing requirements and just repeat what you did the day before (Monday).

Otherwise, complete the quest and have fun.

So, here's how the next day would look if you turned in all your extra wood on Tuesday.

Wednesday (Extra Wood: 0, Previous Day's Quest turned in, Time: 9 AM PDT)
    Continue with normal routine.

Again, it's possible, as Dealer pointed out in another thread, that you can indeed submit up to 10 wood a day given that you did not turn in the quest when you had it up to 100% and ready for completion.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I apologize at my outburst. I am deeply sorry for it.
    I interpreted the instructions for this strange exploit as full of grandeur about the 7:00AM reset time. Based on the instructions MasterChef wrote, it never said to submit the wood on the previous day and then not complete the quest. Then there's the hand over the wood after 7:00AM step which is nonsense since it wouldn't matter. Even if I were to follow those instructions, it would still make little sense.
    I thank Falcondae for the much more clearer set of instructions.

Again, I apologize.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Actually, that would be step one in MasterChef's instructions:

1. Fulfill all of the requirements of the Hidden Helper daily quest before 7AM PST. DO NOT PRESS THE COMPLETE BUTTON.*

I'll admit it was quickly put together, but it was still pretty easy to follow. Also doesn't hurt to ask for clarification; makes for less headaches and people bursting in unnecessary rage and fury...
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 10, 2017
    I don't really understand the workaround, but I don't think you should have to learn how to essentially "cheat the system" just to clear the event. The easy fix would be just to up the limit and lower the time taken to grow (and possibly make drop rates better), but I've basically given up at this point. Probably won't be touching mabi for a while now. Kind of upset at this, all things considered.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Doesn't matter if the way to hand in extra wood is right or not. It's not like most of us can get on at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST). Ohhhh idk school maaaybe?
    Oh wait never mind, 95% of Mabi are 20+ yrs old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Sherri wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if the way to hand in extra wood is right or not. It's not like most of us can get on at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST). Ohhhh idk school maaaybe?
    Oh wait never mind, 95% of Mabi are 20+ yrs old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually you can turn the wood in anytime after reset. So whenever you log in for the day.

However it is too late now anyways.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thank god, they won't extend this... This event was sooooo boring. Gimme some events that need more activity >_>
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 10, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Thank god, they won't extend this... This event was sooooo boring. Gimme some events that need more activity >_>

Oh, I agree, it's boring, but I really like the items and the greenhouse. Too bad I guess I won't be getting one from event. :'). B> Greenhouse on Alexina
    SherriValyne
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Twelie wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Oh, I agree, it's boring, but I really like the items and the greenhouse. Too bad I guess I won't be getting one from event. :'). B> Greenhouse on Alexina

I'm quite happy they won't be extending this event because it's probably one of the most boring and maybe one of the worst events we've ever gotten... on another side, I'm quite sad it's not extended because I know everyone don't have the 3 hours to log in everyday to get 5 woods and turn them in for the garden and greenhouse. :/
    Twelie
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited May 11, 2017
    Well.. I'm not depressed at all. :'D
    I can keep the tree though! (?)
    /hugs it and cries
This discussion has been closed.