Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why do people just reject good ideas? :/

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited May 11, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Retry wrote: »
    I just want to say thanks, this is the first time I logged on to the forums in a long time and funny enough this was the first thing I saw.
    I found myself laughing for a good 10 minutes, thanks again.

At this point I'm genuinely convinced this is just low quality bait.
    First of all you're calling said person stupid for dismissing an inferior system that would only be helpful to you and a handful of noobs and a waste of time for probably 99% of people that run HM girg.
    Second of all, you join the HM party, fail to shield the people you were assigned to in a party with the units labeled 'Sh>Sp>Bl' with 3 to 6 people in them, then blame the other shields for being too close to you? Then after a run that lasted 25 minutes... You get out and propose a system that is subjective rubbish. How about you stop being a cuck and tell them you're their shield, it's really not that hard.

Also. If you have to squint for 3 second to read someone's name you should probably get some glass or a better monitor, it might help you learn to read too, who knows you might even shield the right people next time. :)

P.S. Clearly he rejected it. And so did the other people in the party fyi. As for criticism, next time I'm sure he'll stop and make the other 15 people in the party wait so he can write a peer reviewed thesis on the pros and cons of your game-changing idea ^_^

P.S.S. What is your IGN, need to know who to kick next time I host pub hm

You are clearly not helping here at all. If you logged in for the first time just because you want to insult people around here then i suggest you to leave this forum ASAP. This comment is so disgusting. This is not criticism, that's legit insulting. Please mods remove that post... Would be even better if this thread gets closed. People attacked OP for trying to suggest thing wondering why no one likes that suggestion and someone even dared in to slap a post saying "learn to read". This is sooo rude. Believe me it's sometimes hard to read and find a needed group of players when there are 15 players running around like crazy everywhere.

I have never had a problem with Girg raids where people couldn't group up properly, due to "difficulty" in understanding the rules. Any issues I've had in Girg raids is due to someone trying to be a jackass on purpose, and the only way to deal with jackasses is to just shun them/kick them out of the group until they wise up. No amount of "helpful features" can deal with jackasses.
    TabariTwelieSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mods, just close this thread already... :|
    PlatinaKoki