Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

█ mochibi art shop [Alexina]

mochibimochibi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
edited November 2, 2017 in Art Creations
Heyoo, I started a new chara on Alexina (and dang it is way more active on that server) so for now i'm mainly looking for gold/items on Alexina

Alexina IGN: wochibi (for fun) / lunarleaf (main)
Ruairi IGN: mochibi (main)

my shops always changing depending on my mood but if you see something in particular in my gallery you'd like feel free to ask! if i don't respond here feel free to hmu on my
dA https://lunar-leaf.deviantart.com/

Rules

-do not draw over/trace my art pls (cropping is okay!)
-do not claim my artwork as your own
-do not resell my artwork
-you may post/use the art however you want as long as it abides the rules above!
-if you preffer to be contacted on discord/DA/ect rather than the forums feel free to let me know!
-if your avi has a certain personality/pose you would like feel free to let me know

Items I Like ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡
piano instruments (any) Alexina ****
harp (any) Alexina
fleet feet (F) Alexina ****
Green dyes :3 Alexina
inventory bags (clothing/doll/ect) Alexina
snake mini gem Alexina ****
bear paw pillow
bear slippers
green onion sword
gold lol

SLOTS 0-2 slots a month depending on my schedule (exception is slots are always open for any item besides gold listed above)
U= Unpaid P= Paid
1. Parthalonian chibi (P)

all characters drawn bellow belong to their respective owners, pls do not heavily ref or steal their ocs
add a chara +60% cm price
add large pet +50% cm price
add small pet +30% cm price
add wings +20% cm price (small wings = no fee)
add weapons +20% cm price
cm2_by_lunar_leaf-dbnrok4.png

Andddd Thanks for lookkkinnnnnggg <3!!!!!!!!!!!
#papabless
OkamixdimsumRoelettePankoodaImaizumiurseiBravelatiosNyuuHokusaiPyonchi

Comments

• PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I'd offer the extra pages I have but sadly I'm on the tarlach server sorry, but also you can get fireball page 10 from ancient monsters which even though you have to go running around finding them in the first place might be easier then running the dungeon number of times. Also your art looks amazing and good luck with work/school and all that!
    mochibi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Sorry im on mari, try with the rare books on the ghost of partholon mission, they drop it as well, thats how i got fireball.
    mochibi
  • AlofAlof
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    hello, im from Ruari and i got 2 pages you need. my IGN is Alof.
    since you're busy, i can just mail you the pages if you want.
    and whenever you have time, you can make a draw for me, no need to rush :)
    if you dont mind the simulator site, here is my character:
    https://mabi.sigkill.kr/charsimulator/?lang=en&saved_char=ABAz57rYNLqK
    mochibi
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Aah I eyed your art before when you had that PWYW shop but, there was some reason why I didn't order but I can't remember why exactly (I maybe didn't have gold on Ruairi at the time?)
    But I'd definitely be interested in ordering art from you for gold if you'd be up for it, although do you have any prices in mind? I'm not the best with offering gold for art but I could try and we could work to agree on something if that is okay with you! ; u ; / Just let me know when you're free.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    If you ever need help hunting something in the future, I don't mind helping out (for free) owo/

Aava @Ruairi
  • mochibimochibi
    I'd offer the extra pages I have but sadly I'm on the tarlach server sorry, but also you can get fireball page 10 from ancient monsters which even though you have to go running around finding them in the first place might be easier then running the dungeon number of times. Also your art looks amazing and good luck with work/school and all that!

aaa thankies!! I have somebody willing to trade me the pages but i'll definitely try killing ancients for my alt charas
  • mochibimochibi
    Marielx wrote: »
    Sorry im on mari, try with the rare books on the ghost of partholon mission, they drop it as well, thats how i got fireball.

for the ghost of partholon mission, what lvl should I be to complete it? and thanks for letting me knoww x3
  • mochibimochibi
    edited May 15, 2017
    Alof wrote: »
    hello, im from Ruari and i got 2 pages you need. my IGN is Alof.
    since you're busy, i can just mail you the pages if you want.
    and whenever you have time, you can make a draw for me, no need to rush :)
    if you dont mind the simulator site, here is my character:
    https://mabi.sigkill.kr/charsimulator/?lang=en&saved_char=ABAz57rYNLqK

aaa yee I would love to draw for the 2 pages! the avi is the blonde boy with red n white clothes right? (just want to make sure)

edit: what type of art did you want??
  • mochibimochibi
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Aah I eyed your art before when you had that PWYW shop but, there was some reason why I didn't order but I can't remember why exactly (I maybe didn't have gold on Ruairi at the time?)
    But I'd definitely be interested in ordering art from you for gold if you'd be up for it, although do you have any prices in mind? I'm not the best with offering gold for art but I could try and we could work to agree on something if that is okay with you! ; u ; / Just let me know when you're free.

i'm not really sure about the gold rates on mabi but I sell most of my chibs for $15 so i guess close to that amount in gold? or if you want something else than a chibi let me know! xD
  • mochibimochibi
    Aava wrote: »
    If you ever need help hunting something in the future, I don't mind helping out (for free) owo/

Aava @Ruairi

oh dang!! thats really nice of you! so many nice ppl on ruari
  • AlofAlof
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    @mochibi yep. that my character. and you can draw with any style you want, thank you :)
    also, i made a note in game to you, just to make sure. if you dont get any note, please note back to my character so i can give the pages to the right person.
    have a good day :D
  • MarielxMarielx
    I think dificulty for the GoP mission doesnt matter, you just get the books and get out before boss, then try again and again.
    mochibi
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Now that I looked back on this post Marielx idea about the books might be easier plus you have a chance of getting all the other spell pages (except exploration pages for ice spear which you can get from adventure seal shop on tuesdays) from the books in case you need to try working on getting the rest of the spells. Ancient mobs only give fireball page 10 and shock pages 1,2 and 10.
    mochibi
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Mochibi Honestly I don't know that the NX to gold ratio is usually used for art, since usually it turns out to be a very high price in gold when converted. ; u ; I understand if you'd want to use it, though. I don't know if 2mil for the chibis and maybe 6mil for fullbody full color would be reasonable? Aah it's up to you in the end though! Let me know, and I can see what I'd be interested in (I'd love to maybe order a few chibis and a full body but I understand if you're too busy). Either way, thank you for the reply! c:
    mochibi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Oh? Well, im glad my idea was useful enough.
    mochibi
  • mochibimochibi
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Mochibi Honestly I don't know that the NX to gold ratio is usually used for art, since usually it turns out to be a very high price in gold when converted. ; u ; I understand if you'd want to use it, though. I don't know if 2mil for the chibis and maybe 6mil for fullbody full color would be reasonable? Aah it's up to you in the end though! Let me know, and I can see what I'd be interested in (I'd love to maybe order a few chibis and a full body but I understand if you're too busy). Either way, thank you for the reply! c:

oh boii sorry for the late reply, I updated the thread a bit. idk if 4m is too high. but i got flat colored full bods for 4m alkdfa
  • mochibimochibi
    edited May 26, 2017
    Alof wrote: »
    boop here's the drawing of your avi!! you can send the fireball pages now, thank you so much for the trade!
    edit: oops forgot to say thank you for being so patient!
    yYhDh6k.png

AlofOkamixdimsumPankooda
  • NyaaNyaa
    @mochibi No worries! I think 4mil is a fine price for those cx I think I will hold off until I can get something more clean and shaded (similar to this or a shaded chibi) from you though if ever possible, since I don't have too much gold I can spend over on Ruairi. Feel free to let me know if the prices I offered were too low if that's the case, I can always see what I can do. But either way I will definitely keep an eye on here just in case! I hope you have a fun time drawing :3 Thank you
    mochibi
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    wheeze i would have given you so many pets if the pet metals were still on sale TvT...

id like a flat color full bod if i may!
    ref: x
    pose: x ( it dosent have to be the same body pose but id mainly like the pose holding playing cards instead and the cards around it)

also do you also do simple chibis like this?. I really adore the simple style

ill be paying with gold!
    mochibi
  • mochibimochibi
    @Gakkuriaqua aaaaaaaa i'd love to draw your avi alkdfa your avi is so precious and yee i could do a chibi in that style for you