Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone else feeling lag or just me?

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited May 15, 2017 in Technical Support
I keep getting delay lag on and off, and I'm rubberbanding.
I rubberband the most when I use my scooter imp, and sauve sheep, HOWEVER the rubberbanding is only happening in dungeons from what I've noticed. Anyone else getting this problem?

I am on Ruairi.

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i have to wait a minute or 2 for pets to desummon or spawn in after requesting for it to summon
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I only lag a little once or twice in Dunbarton or Tir but other that everything is fairly normal. pet summon lag is the lag I get most often and it happens most in shadow missions.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 15, 2017
    Yeah I was having FH lag, I would click on a mob and would just stand there doing nothing. :|
    Happened several times and got hit by mobs. Not amused. Seriously, whats going on with the servers as of late?

1_zpsa879f781.gif

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Also there is noticeable frame drop in girg raid and tail sm. Which didn't happened a week ago

Looks like even with weekly maintenance stability is getting worse and worse. :(
  • HarukariHarukari
    Yeah it's very annoying. Delay lag almost got me killed in a dungeon. Then the rubberbanding.
    Maybe it's time to take a break from the game.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I remember in Girg the other day everyone felt it.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited May 16, 2017
    Still going on right now, and trying to work on my little nubby is proving to be more difficult than it should oO;;;

Even just opening the launcher or trying to log into the game is being a bit of a pain.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Just waiting for that Maint.. Hopefully it will fix the lag issues. :/
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    edited May 16, 2017
    It had taken me well over 10 minutes to run Enemy Behind on Basic because every time i'd go to hit an enemy, I either bounced back or stood in front of them doing nothing.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Nearly wrote: »
    It had taken me well over 10 minutes to run Enemy Behind on Basic because every time i'd go to hit an enemy, I either bounced back or stood in front of them doing nothing.

Wow.. This lag is making the game unplayable.
    Might as well just play AFKnogi since the lag is that bad.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm fine o-o what's going on here lol.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Gaea wrote: »
    1_zpsa879f781.gif

You need to spoiler that picture. It can cause epilepsy with its flashing.

Servers are taking a toll since people want to AFK all day. Servers were running nice and smoothly when the servers were gonna go down for maint and NO ONE was on.

Ah how I miss it already. :/
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited May 16, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm fine o-o what's going on here lol.

It might just be Ruairi server having lag issues. I can't be certain though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm doing alright on Ruairi.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Alexina was like this for me yesterday, but only on the market channel. It could be channel congestion gone horribly wrong?
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    The lag hit Tarlach last night the time this posting went up. My entire SS group was having issues except me. Then when they popped the middle orb I d/c'd, and it didn't want to let me log back in for a few mins. Was saying check to see if a maintenance is going on or try again later.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I've been having some lag-issues myself on alexina. ch1 is obiously the worst, but I also noticed lag on other channels.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Seems to be the market channel with lag issues for me. But I can somewhat feel lag on other channels.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well we have a maintenance tomorrow (Wednesday) so hopefully that will alleviate things.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Leinei wrote: »
    Well we have a maintenance tomorrow (Wednesday) so hopefully that will alleviate things.

@Leinei
    the thing is, that is exactly what you guys said a week ago
    Xiokun