Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Completed Succubus Queen's Set

Comments

  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Posts: 385
    Member
    edited May 12, 2017
    Edit; NVM, I scrolled up. aha


    Congrats on getting it, Bern.
    Can't wait to see the Succubus Fiends set if someone gets / you get it.
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    Posts: 59
    Member
    I'll be working on the fiend set next, i have access to fiend wings for pics but the outfit manual still hasn't dropped on tarlach... WORKING ON IT!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    edited May 13, 2017
    I'll be working on the fiend set next, i have access to fiend wings for pics but the outfit manual still hasn't dropped on tarlach... WORKING ON IT!

    I'm not even sure if what Sabina said was true, that it's drops in rabbie adv. Confirmation anyone? Because all she did was dye her clothes and the other GM's are still a bit green.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'll be working on the fiend set next, i have access to fiend wings for pics but the outfit manual still hasn't dropped on tarlach... WORKING ON IT!

    I'm not even sure if what Sabina said was true, that it's drops in rabbie adv. Confirmation anyone? Because all she did was dye her clothes and the other GM's are still a bit green.

    I'm still working on the assumption that it's from the chests at the end of dead end hallways, like the pattern for the Succubus Fiend Boots is.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    Meanwhile... I do wonder if anyone have ever gotten the Succubus Queen Half Bodysuit and/or Succubus Queen Partial Bodysuit? I know there's few full bodysuit versions in Alexina server but I've not seen any Half or Partial version...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    edited May 14, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'll be working on the fiend set next, i have access to fiend wings for pics but the outfit manual still hasn't dropped on tarlach... WORKING ON IT!

    I'm not even sure if what Sabina said was true, that it's drops in rabbie adv. Confirmation anyone? Because all she did was dye her clothes and the other GM's are still a bit green.

    I'm still working on the assumption that it's from the chests at the end of dead end hallways, like the pattern for the Succubus Fiend Boots is.

    That's what I would like to know, but there hasn't been any confirmations yet. I've run rabbie adv 100's of times since the phantasm update...and nothing - plus others have run it countless times on my server. I checked all the dead end hallway chests every freaking time. Yet nothing has popped up on my server or any others. You think by this time something would of shown up by now given that the succubus queen outfit is suppose to be rarer.

    I think NA staff or Sabina (more specifically) blurted that out without any substantiation.

    I want to know the truth.
    Zeo
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Just a moment ago the gloves finally dropped on Tarlach Server and I've successfully completed the Succubus Queen Set :)
    Now to wait for the wig to come from gacha >:3

    cd84b4d12b79459c8afa99523ab0a668.png

    725911ea4f3c4a3792bf13753e9571b2.png


    Yay! That's our bern ^~^
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    That's what I would like to know, but there hasn't been any confirmations yet. I've run rabbie adv 100's of times since the phantasm update...and nothing - plus others have run it countless times on my server. I checked all the dead end hallway chests every freaking time. Yet nothing has popped up on my server or any others. You think by this time something would of shown up by now given that the succubus queen outfit is suppose to be rarer.

    I think NA staff or Sabina (more specifically) blurted that out without any substantiation.

    I want to know the truth.

    I agree because I have been running Rundal Adv HM dungeon whenever I can and I have yet to find any Succubus Fiend-related stuffs for sewing pattern so some confirmation would be nice... plus they do really need to increase the drop rate % in order to fit with our NA population for Mabinogi.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Posts: 564
    Member
    edited May 15, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

    I think NA staff or Sabina (more specifically) blurted that out without any substantiation.

    I want to know the truth.

    I'm inclined to think they're just that rare from what I'm hearing.

    I think the problem is people gave up too fast here (after 1 or 2 runs) and went back to conflict spam where the gold flows freely with crystals. (I swear people here are still bad about picking up gold drops.) Meanwhile in Korea people get together IRL to play games like this and spend an afternoon together chatting away in a net cafe. You get a full group's drops and far more chances of seeing these patterns. So it makes sense they'd run into these dungeon drops far more than we would.

    Still, it would be nice if one of the GMs could shed some light on the subject for us.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Posts: 93
    Member
    edited May 15, 2017
    I know Mari has a couple of fiend outfits, however the pattern was bought in a player shop so no idea where it dropped from.
    Humiliating
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Dealer wrote: »
    I know Mari has a couple of fiend outfits, however the pattern was bought in a player shop so no idea where it dropped from.

    Confirmed bought from store (for cheap, materials sadly were not). I have a hunch that its from deadend chests in Rundal Advance Hardmode.

    Though rates are probably on par with destruction robe. :'(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,210
    Posts: 8,868
    Member
    Why do you guys keep saying rundal? Isn't it suppose to be rabbie? O_o;;;
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    edited May 16, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep saying rundal? Isn't it suppose to be rabbie? O_o;;;

    Lets see... some girl from Tarlach server (when it was on our previous Nexon forum before this one) said that she got the Sucucbus Fiend Boots sewing pattern from Rundal Adv. HM so... yeah...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited May 16, 2017
    Zeo wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep saying rundal? Isn't it suppose to be rabbie? O_o;;;

    Lets see... some girl from Tarlach server (when it was on our previous Nexon forum before this one) said that she got the Sucucbus Fiend Boots sewing pattern from Rundal Adv. HM so... yeah...

    I got the Succubus Fiend Boots sewing pattern from a dead end chest in Rabbie Advanced, here.
    So at least it's not Rundal Adv HM-only.
    For the boots anyways.
    Weirdly, the name comes up as "Demon Child Boots" on the sewing pattern itself, but the boots themselves are named right..
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Zeo wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why do you guys keep saying rundal? Isn't it suppose to be rabbie? O_o;;;

    Lets see... some girl from Tarlach server (when it was on our previous Nexon forum before this one) said that she got the Sucucbus Fiend Boots sewing pattern from Rundal Adv. HM so... yeah...

    I got the Succubus Fiend Boots sewing pattern from a dead end chest in Rabbie Advanced, here.
    So at least it's not Rundal Adv HM-only.
    For the boots anyways.
    Weirdly, the name comes up as "Demon Child Boots" on the sewing pattern itself, but the boots themselves are named right..

    Oooh well, at least there's our confirmation that it does come from Rabbie Adv, so! Thank you. xD
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    I have to agree they need to change the drop rates significantly. It should be still 'rare' but not this rare. With rates like these no average player will ever get this outfit unless they're godly lucky, which I doubt, ot they suddenly get a huge splash of gold to fish out people who have these outfits or patterns. :<
    NilremZeo
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I have to agree they need to change the drop rates significantly. It should be still 'rare' but not this rare. With rates like these no average player will ever get this outfit unless they're godly lucky, which I doubt, ot they suddenly get a huge splash of gold to fish out people who have these outfits or patterns. :<

    Yep... one of the guys I knew ran Rabbie Phantasm more than 100 times but he never got any Succubus Queen wings from the drop and has only gotten the full bodysuit version once... and as I stated in one of my previous posts... I ran Rabbie Phantasm more than 50 times... never saw any succubus-related stuffs along with Soluna Blade stuffs so they do need to increase the drop rate significantly...
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Zeo wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I have to agree they need to change the drop rates significantly. It should be still 'rare' but not this rare. With rates like these no average player will ever get this outfit unless they're godly lucky, which I doubt, ot they suddenly get a huge splash of gold to fish out people who have these outfits or patterns. :<

    Yep... one of the guys I knew ran Rabbie Phantasm more than 100 times but he never got any Succubus Queen wings from the drop and has only gotten the full bodysuit version once... and as I stated in one of my previous posts... I ran Rabbie Phantasm more than 50 times... never saw any succubus-related stuffs along with Soluna Blade stuffs so they do need to increase the drop rate significantly...

    I'm really glad someone agrees with me. I can't stand it when they make super rare things because when someone wants to sell it, they demand an arm and a leg. (And then when you give an arm and a leg they want your entire body with it.) And then guess what! All a sudden it's always the rich people you see in dunbarton posing around who have the fancy rare outfits, and then the people who grinded for hours and hours and hours will probably be left unknown. It shouldn't be this way. Not EVERYONE should have it but not a meer couple of people when it's been out for months! :(
    Greta
  • xBernkastelxxBernkastelx
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    Posts: 59
    Member
    I've ran tasm well over 300 times and got none of the drops myself. Had to buy it all with gold ' ^ ', meanwhile someone whoose using 3 alts and soloing it repeatedly on our server is quickly churning out a new set in a matter of weeks lol... LONG LIVE ELF BUFFS!