Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Scheduled Game Update - May 17th

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled game update on Wednesday, May 17th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 2.5 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

- Time -
Wednesday, May 17th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 12:00 AM - 2:30 AM, ending Thursday, May 18th

To address the following:
- Weekly Server Upkeep
- Game Update, featuring new Pet Menu and Skill Training features!
- New Events and Sales!
- End of Homecoming Box sale

- The Mabinogi Team
Negumiko

Comments

• BubblehimeBubblehime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    When are maid and butler partners coming back?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    New events and sales? Don't we already have enough crap being thrown at us right now?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    At least the current event doesn't take a few hours to do like it did with the Homestead Event. =T
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    "We would like to introduce the Caravan Joe's McGuffin Collection Event! Collect buttons, bottle caps and pocket lint every 35 minutes! Do this five times a day! Participate everyday and you will be rewarded with the Shiny Homestead McGuffin prop!"

Let us hope they learned their lesson.
    BehelitHazurah[Deleted User]UberchaoKryo
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    guys, homecoming event is about to get off. Just Saying
  • VynndoriaVynndoria
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I just want the original hairstyles to be updated! Can we please do that??? Maybe add some more options of skin choices for ALL RACES *coughs* ELVES *coughs*! Maybe a gold shop update.......
    Sphyra21
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    By new events, they mean old events right.?
    I didn't watch the stream so I really don't know.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    - Game Update, featuring new Pet Menu and Skill Training features!
    - New Events and Sales!

If this is some of the new stuff they said we were getting in the livestream, I'm excited! Also I was expecting the maintenance to be on Thursday so this is a nice surprise to wake up to xD
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yeah i was like what?! Maint's 2day?! XD
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 17, 2017
    So the Pet Menu thing seems to be customizing tabs I guess. =D

Oh, the skill ranking thing gives you the AP Training option when it's at a certain % and it shows what skill bonus is active via your talent! That's very nice!