Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ace Rebirth Troubles

NavinaNavina
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I'm a master Bard and I've given up trying to get the Encore skill by random chance. I've purchased an elf ace card in order to rebirth with the starlet talent. I reloaded the game to that everything was updated with my purchase, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be recognizing that I have an ace card. It keeps saying I need to purchase 39 pons in order to rebirth with the talent. It's been so long since I've rebirthed with a card. Did something change??

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I don't think you can RB with cards anymore. I know that when they introduced the new system, people with cards had the option to get some sort of compensation or they could use it to make new characters. So, yeah... >.< I haven't rebirthed to the Ace talents post-Rebirth update, so I'm not too entirely sure of the details.
  • NavinaNavina
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I was afraid of that... Guess I'll just have to see what I can do.
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    edited May 17, 2017
    It changed a while ago, rebirthing now to the ace/hero skill sets is 39 pons. The cards are just to make new characters now. You might want to submit a ticket explaining you meant to rebirth and bought a card for that purpose not knowing/realizing it required pons not cards. And they might be able exchange the card for pons in your account. You could try deranking your playing skill and then putting on the auto skill with one of the 1000 use scores might give you a better chance of getting encore and you can do it while afk.