Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Worth gettin back into?

RikkaTenshiRikkaTenshi
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Chat
Pretty much the subject, i used to play a long time ago, was wondering if its worth getting back into.

Comments

• SevariuxSevariux
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I would say yes if you either have a group of friends to play it with, or plan or joining a guild that suits your tastes.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    nope
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nemesis wrote: »
    nope

Go away.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Depends, but not really for veteran players. The lack of events as of now is offputting enough to make a dent in the playerbase. If you are leveling up, I suppose you do have time to catch up, but for someone who has run the gamut that Mabinogi has to offer, it is pretty underwhelming.

The Daily Stamp rally is good in that it does not take too long to fill, but other than that, I feel meh.
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    Why ask? Just try it out and see for yourself.
  • piplupsuper1Kyouskekunpiplupsuper1Kyouskekun
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Nope it's never worth getting back into
  • PrinceLaTiDaPrinceLaTiDa
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I just started back in with a brand new account, and from what I've seen, I'd find a group to play with before really getting back into it. I don't think it's worth it otherwise.

Its like a ghost town on every channel, except of course channel one, but even then it wasn't too populated.
    Now, I'm used to running around alone in games, even mmos, but coming back, as a new character especially, it felt like there wasn't a point when there was nobody I could group up with easily. I'm personally going to play around and remember this and that from when I played years back, then most likely find a guild.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    With the new updates. This game is super friendly toward new players....

I never touched lance charge or blaze untill this update happened. Now i mastered them.... mabinogi now no longer grinds skill requirements if you don't want to. Ap hoarding got real
    ILotus
  • Hayate1132Hayate1132
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited May 22, 2017
    My char name is Hitshugaya, I quit Since 2014, Just log back in. Maybe you should give it a try .
    I hope i can still find any old friend that still around.