Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

We-Haul Homesteads Ticket

LenariLenari
Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
edited May 17, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
Super excited for this!! I kind of regret getting a Physis homestead and would much rather have one in Uladh.

3b3c5a951e9e739daa91d2181dff1350.png

Does this remove all your props from the homestead or just straight-up transfer everything to a new map without changes?
Does it change whichever mansion you have to the appropriate region?

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Everything gets moved to the new region 1-to-1. The mansion/house will be converted to the new region's version of the house. This also goes for all other region-exclusive props (like the fishing hole).

You also get a cute cutscene of looking back on your old home before moving away on a cart... but I just imagine my character going "good riddance!".
    WolfandWolfVimiHindsight
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Everything gets moved to the new region 1-to-1. The mansion/house will be converted to the new region's version of the house. This also goes for all other region-exclusive props (like the fishing hole).

You also get a cute cutscene of looking back on your old home before moving away on a cart... but I just imagine my character going "good riddance!".

Thank you for the info!

I really like having my Christmas-themed props in Physis so I'll probably have to think it over a bit.
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I switched from Uladh to Physis, because the background for Uladh is just like Connous, a vast land of barren, depressing desert, whereas Physis has snow, and matches my rare White Christmas Tree prop from ages ago.
    I also changed my god-awfull immature name for my homestead(8-9 years ago)
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I wanna change to Uladh from Physis but I don't have the money to right now :( I'm sick of the snow, I just want the grass

^ Though I have one of the white Christmas trees from that gacha and I agree about how nice it looks in the snow, that's one thing that'd make me sad about changing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nichee wrote: »
    I switched from Uladh to Physis, because the background for Uladh is just like Connous, a vast land of barren, depressing desert, whereas Physis has snow, and matches my rare White Christmas Tree prop from ages ago.

Homesteads are only 6 years old.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Nichee wrote: »

So we can change names for the homestead when we move them? If so, I am instantly doing that for one of my alts since that one's name was typed incorrect and I want to move to another area.