Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Before you guys babyrage about a broken event

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 17, 2017
    Yeah...Feels like I'm not getting as many different drops. The last one was a long time ago, but from what I remember I was consistently getting random hs items. I just keep getting gold and seeds.
    Gretabadnewsbarrett
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 18, 2017
    [Previously semi-panicky post about how I apparently can't do the day's event because I opened the dye jars too early to use for tree dyeing portion, not realizing I can use the ones for the next 12 am tree dyeing reset and I am now editing because I am embarrased.]

ahahhaahahahaAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm an idiot.
    I got 3 reg dyes at least, so I have that going for me.
    I do miss fishing portion of event, not gonna lie. ; _;
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Just use the next 12am jar

I realized about 5 minutes after hitting send. Ooops.
    Did I mention I'm an idiot? Thank goodness I've accepted myself for what I am. : )
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    A event about dyes,
    Pets with dyes,
    dyes dyes dyes!

*chokes on dyes*

HALP. I'M DYE-ING!
    BlissfulkillDcat682
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    There doesn't seem to be any nice prizes from this event besides the Gumdrop Pegasus. More (old/existing) homestead props ain't what I be wanting.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Aeolys wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be any nice prizes from this event besides the Gumdrop Pegasus. More (old/existing) homestead props ain't what I be wanting.

I'm glad we're getting a pet, really glad but, this whole new hip fad about retexturing the pets with super pink glitter is driving me nuts. Soon all my pets are just gonna look more like candy than pets. I thought the pink cloud we got from an-event-I-already-forgot-about was hard enough not to eat. < _>
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »

I'm glad we're getting a pet, really glad but, this whole new hip fad about retexturing the pets with super pink glitter is driving me nuts. Soon all my pets are just gonna look more like candy than pets. I thought the pink cloud we got from an-event-I-already-forgot-about was hard enough not to eat. < _>

Watch, the next event pet be a pink glittery gumdrop Red Panda and we have to feed it a new cooking item like a pink glittery tofu to make it grow. And the components are event-only. And its a rare drop. And the thing will look awful scaled up.