Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stamp For "BARRI DUNGEON CLEAR." Did not clear

FalmostaFalmosta
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited May 17, 2017 in Help
The Stamp For "BARRI DUNGEON CLEAR." Did not clear after Running Barri normal. This is hard to get a screen shot of since I didn't notice until after I left the treasure room But I did get a war hammer from the end chest. I used the statue to exit.

Comments

• FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Ran it a second time and got it to work.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I have the same issue, but can't run the dungeon again since I used most of what I had to even clear it.
    The Barri Dungeon Clear only worked for the Daily Dungeon Quest not both...which I found out after clearing the dungeon an hour ago..
  • DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited May 17, 2017
    when u are at the end chest hit the statue of goddess to leave instead of teleport out.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    @Deadglare, Left normally touching the statue to leave, only counted the Daily quest, not the stamp quest.
  • HeartsyHeartsy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    WHAT THE HELL. It was earlier stated that if you missed days you could obtain the stamps before it was over. I got on just awhile ago and now for some reason my whole first week says "Failed"

I'm sending a ticket again. Was having issues with it not catching when I did the tasks but saw that we could still get it in before the event was on last day.... So I didn't panic and now my first week is gone. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Redetsu wrote: »
    @Deadglare, Left normally touching the statue to leave, only counted the Daily quest, not the stamp quest.

Seems if you have a daily quest with the same objective it will do the daily over the event one.

I only just found it out as I was trying to gather wool, but it wasn't adding any gathers to my total. I looked and sure enough I had gather 50 wool in my quest window for a daily quest. Abandoned it, and the event daily started adding wool gathers to my total.
    GrawardDeadglare
  • GrawardGraward
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    Anything you do usually only counts for any one quest at a time. For instance, if you have the daily to hunt an ogre bandit and also the commerce daily to hunt 30 bandits, killing an ogre bandit will only count towards the first daily you took.
    Partner dailies and shadow mission dailies also have this conflict.
    Sorry this happened to you.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    lidiya wrote: »
    Seems if you have a daily quest with the same objective it will do the daily over the event one.

I only just found it out as I was trying to gather wool, but it wasn't adding any gathers to my total. I looked and sure enough I had gather 50 wool in my quest window for a daily quest. Abandoned it, and the event daily started adding wool gathers to my total.

I already figured that out when I posted the first time in this thread, and the issue was settled. But now I have a situation with the first week saying I failed even though the week has been cleared.
    1b20f7c4-b430-49fd-a454-b2a58cca98b7_zpskqhrnzls.jpg

I have already sent a ticket about this.
  • GrawardGraward
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    If you cleared day 7 before the week is over, you instantly the day and week reward. Did that not happen for you? Maybe you did it after week was over? The cut off is 7am.
    Note that there's some screwy stuff with staying logged in and not changing channels when it gets to 7 am. For instance some people reported being able to turn in more than 5 wood by staying logged in during the sound of spring event.