Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Maplestory gets a Re:Zero event?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Town Square
Why not Mabinogi??? I cry.

99cd8274d9a2886c7fb4594af70ed8767b845a57_hq.gif

Yeah yeah I know licensing...BAH!!!

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    it's pretty stupid, a gore anime like re zero doesn't match very well a game like maplestory.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited May 18, 2017
    I cry with you too :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ugh... People talked about this 2 weeks ago already rofl. Where have you been?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Ugh... People talked about this 2 weeks ago already rofl. Where have you been?

Not paying attention to Maplestory because Maplestory sucks. The only reason I noticed was because I was using the Nexon Launcher from my laptop and I saw the promo. I was like WTFH. lol.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited May 18, 2017
    It's pretty bad, the rewards from the daily are just decorative titles and the boxes give out spare change. Not to mention unless you follow a guide you're going to be restarting for the dumbest reasons. The only good rewards are from the gacha and getting any Re:Zero item in general is about as rare as getting wings here.
    Greta
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    good, that way im not forced to buy all the rem stuff just for the memes, pls dont bring this to mabi thank you

huehuehuehue
    GretaAlmostNotsuper
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    good, that way im not forced to buy all the rem stuff just for the memes, pls dont bring this to mabi thank you

huehuehuehue

433.gif
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    I just don't like the way maple handled the cross over, I'm sure mabi would have better events. I would love to see the cross over come here, just think of all the nice outfits.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I just don't like the way maple handled the cross over, I'm sure mabi would have better events. I would love to see the cross over come here, just think of all the nice outfits.

I know, a lot of those outfits would of been so cool. :(
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Imagine if they made the twins as maid partners and Subaru as a butler.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Imagine if they made the twins as maid partners and Subaru as a butler.

Twin...maid...partners?

tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo2_500.gif

To the suggestions forum!!!

• GretaGreta
    edited May 19, 2017
    Yeah Twin Maid partners just for 35k NX! Oh and cool RE: Zero items and outfits only in gacha with extreme rarity so players will sell them for like 100m+ gold! I bet that crossover would be fully p2w because last crossovers in Mabinogi were like that.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Yeah Twin Maid partners just for 35k NX! Oh and cool RE: Zero items and outfits only in gacha with extreme rarity so players will sell them for like 100m+ gold! I bet that crossover would be fully p2w because last crossovers in Mabinogi were like that.

how can it be pay to win, what exactly are you winning here?

mabi is long past the point of pay to win LOL
    AlmostNotsuper
  • GretaGreta

Aren't you winning neat outfits ans such? :/
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda

Aren't you winning neat outfits ans such? :/

gee i guess overwatch and FFXIV are pay to win too
    AlmostNotsuper
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    they have rezero but we have Konosuba!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    watercat0 wrote: »
    they have rezero but we have Konosuba!

We do?