Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Best Fine leather farm?

FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
in Tarlach Chat
so im at rank 5 Blacksmithing. thanks to the new AP training. i was at rank 8 only a few hours ago. however ive run into a snag..... Im all out of fine leather for fine leather straps.
where is a good farm location for fine leather? i just did math dungeon and the kobolds in there despite the wiki saying they drop fine leather. didn't drop a single piece after 2 runs. only cheap and common dropped and in abundance might i add. i need to get alot of fine leather to finish blacksmithing to rank 1.

also if anyone on Tarlach is willing to Donate or help me get a large supply of Fine leather or fine leather straps. itd be greatly appreciated. otherwise im willing to buy them off you.

Ign: foxegirl
Ghosti3

Comments

• MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Kobolds do drop fine leather in relatively reliable rates, just a spot of bad luck on your part.

Also, shadow missions tend to have a high rate of leather dropping. For finest leather I go to fomor attack hard, the shadow wizards drop a lot of finest.

For fine specifically, that's hard to peg down. SCC int/adv might be a good zone. Unfortunately I believe drop rate is decreased on mobs with normal/weak/weakest relative cp to you.

My suggestion, if you're really wanting to do it quickly, is throw up a party ad on ch7 for 5,000g a leather, if you can afford that.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You can rank up Ingredient Hunting (in the same time you are hunting leather). The skill will make everything have a chance to drop leather, including things that normally wouldn't drop anything. Also: incoming donation.
  • ashcatchemalashcatchemal
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Hello if I get any leather ill send your way. Also I have a friend that also helps get items you can note her in game

Retsamehtmai

Retsamehtmai
This discussion has been closed.