Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Obligatory "Destroy" option for event items

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited May 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I understand the "No Drop" thing to avoid any kind of exploits on events but, when an event ends SOMETIMES the event items are still there like a " X collection book" and such, so i send this suggestion so this never happens again, cause i had to send a ticket so a mod could delete the "raw wood" in my inventory since i can't destroy or drop it :(

This problem is easy to fix since a mod can go and destroy the item with their god-like powers, but wasting their time with this silly problem can't be good for any side.

Thanks
AwwPicklesTheNyanCatXiokunAeolysDeadglareHazurahDcat682

Comments

• DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Or adding expiration date of non-permanent event item would also be useful to prevent players accidentally destroy the event item and can't recover it like candy tree seed.
  • Dcat682Dcat682
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    I've had this issue with non-event items as well such as Lorna's horn and today a Tir Na Nog book.

I've contacted support so many times over silly matters such as these this week that I'm already recognizing Gmods names...

BTW I'm terrible with names, usually takes a month or two for me to remember them, and I've been playing Mabi for about 2 or 3 weeks now.