Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone else feeling lag or just me?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Friends of mine keep getting disconnected almost every 10 minutes.
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    yup, was like playing a turn-based game last night. click on something, wait like 30 seconds, repeat.

it's pretty ridiculous, there aren't even that many people around and the game still lags like crazy.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Good. We really need a maint. The lag was getting out of hand, let's just hope it fixes the issue. :s
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    and it's already back to being pretty much unplayable... can't even pick stuff up before it just disappears.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Yeah I'm still feeling some lag, My Final Hit is very laggy.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Not little, but very.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    A lot of lag on my end, some times upwards of 2 minutes of trying to charge heal... >>;
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Whelp looks like the maints aren't fixing things. They really need new servers, and I know quite a few people who wish the servers would implode so they have to buy new ones.
  • Dcat682Dcat682
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Only when I'm on my server's shopping channel.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Dcat682 wrote: »
    Only when I'm on my server's shopping channel.
    Same. The lag only seems to happen on the market channel for me.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ch2 Mari, the current market channel, was really chugging earlier.

Pretty noticeable lag spikage.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Lag is much worse today (Samhain). Affecting launcher, login, website, forums and game.
    Server: Alexina
    IGN: Aeternitis
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited May 21, 2017
    Got on today greeted with TERRIBLE delay lag.. Took a good 5 seconds for my pet to summon, then I get kicked off the game.
    What is going on with the servers recently?

I can't stay in game, Not even long enough to get my dailies done.. I keep getting disconnected. :/