Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about the Kokopo Pet

MissDevichiMissDevichi
Mabinogi Rep: 625
edited December 20, 2016 in Item/Premium Shop
Just curious, how fast is it compared to the Food Truck pet? Also, can you ride giant+human/elf or nah?

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Well, speed wise it's pretty fast, and it's like the flame horses, has a passive skill that boosts the speed for a time.

Dunno bout the mounting thing though, sorry.
  • RinRin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Giant/human/elf can all ride Kokopo together, just double checked
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Rin
    Rin said:

Giant/human/elf can all ride Kokopo together, just double checked
    Oh coolio, thanks
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Wait elf owner can carry a giant ?
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Splatulated

Wait elf owner can carry a giant ?
    I'm guessin' yes? I'm only a human, but I'm sure it's okay for an elf and giant too.
  • MichiMichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,845
    kokopo pet is a 2 mounter and is honestly one of the fastest double mounted pet in game. It just as fast as the scooter I believe.. I would run alby adv hm with other ppl riding a kokopo xD I would say it's a tie with a scooter speed wise.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Kokopo is also fairly useful in combat and you can attack even when 2 people are mounted. This pet is what the scooter imp pet should have been but Kokopo fits into mabi better and looks really great in Iria ^^
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It's one of those pets that can attack whilst you are mounted on it.
    It helps a lot in Musical Math dungeon. ^-^