Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weapon appearance change scroll new addition(s)

SolesticeSolestice
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Feedback and Suggestions
So this is just my own opinion and I had a friend back me up on this, and I also want to get some other opinions as well.
One of my favorite swords in the game for the longest time was the Officer's One-handed sword (Which is now called the Liberty saber). It was actually sought after back when it came out because it was a decent sword and it provided defense which some players actually liked (Some even used it for an ego because it added more def as well)
Appearance wise it was sleek, wasn't as large as the muramasa but still health to the sheathed appearance when off-handed. I personally would love to see this as a weapon skin for one handed weapons!

My other weapon of choice was the Sword of the Goddess.
This was another popular fashion sword, and when it was in the gacha it was another weapon that was sought after because of its appearance. Not to mention that it came with warring which back in the day a lot of people liked as well.
Again, when it was sheathed; it had a great look when it was off-handed. There was an intricate design and what appeared to be a cloth going around the sword.

I know Nexon NA doesnt have too much say into development, but I personally think these would be great additions to the the appearance scroll arsenal!

Comments

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Sounds good.
    I wish we'd gotten these appearance scrolls a long time ago. Pretty much every weapon released in a gacha would've been better released as one of these instead. I hope they do this in the future instead of throwing OP weapons around for NX, as per usual.
    Solestice
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 12, 2017
    Pickles ego is a liberty saber and is 49/50 social after being transfered 5 times without protection to fix misdyed and Stupidity of ego flashy dyes! Pickles has had ego since day one dispite being a pointy ear.

No regrets!

Am also in favor of other mixed weapon appearance scrolls, except most popular ones will be sought out and price gouged to highest bidder.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    AwwPickles wrote: »
    Pickles ego is a liberty saber and is 49/50 social after being transfered 5 times without protection to fix misdyed and Stupidity of ego flashy dyes! Pickles has had ego since day one dispite being a pointy ear.

No regrets!

Am also in favor of other mixed weapon appearance scrolls, except most popular ones will be sought out and price gouged to highest bidder.

That's usually how it works, but it shouldn't go crazy expensive. Depending oh the rate on how it drops then it should be fine
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited May 12, 2017
    Appearance scrolls are a godsend lol The japanese one-hands should be scrolls as well but the officers sword is just as good. They should add a lot of the useless but pretty bows as well. Likewise, there are a lot of interesting wands that could be made into scrolls and I would love to see some gloves or other hand-objects made into knuckles (ones that aren't silly please, which I think all of the current knuckle scrolls are)

It'd also be nice if they worked on spirit weapons. Though that's a whole other rant.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Maia wrote: »
    Appearance scrolls are a godsend lol The japanese one-hands should be scrolls as well but the officers sword is just as good. They should add a lot of the useless but pretty bows as well. Likewise, there are a lot of interesting wands that could be made into scrolls and I would love to see some gloves or other hand-objects made into knuckles (ones that aren't silly please, which I think all of the current knuckle scrolls are)

It'd also be nice if they worked on spirit weapons. Though that's a whole other rant.

Speaking of wands, think it would be cool to have the master lich wand as an appearance scroll LOL.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Maia wrote: »

Speaking of wands, think it would be cool to have the master lich wand as an appearance scroll LOL.