Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What pets do you all Divine Link?

FrosslassFrosslass
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in General Chat
I know most of the obvious answers are probably bone dragons.

But for those of you who dont use them, what else do you use? and why? also anyone got the stats for Gio/Linto :o would those make good divine link pets.

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I use my Pegasus I got from the saga. Not for the same plain old reason everyone else says, like stats, but just because me and my Pegasus... we've been together for years, ever since I was a newbie. We've been through absolute hell together me and that Pegasus. Be it Alby or Rabbie Phanstam, when I want a good divine link it's always her. <3 She's a good girl. Never can deny old reliable.

(I love my newbie horse too, but I don't divine link the horse because the Pegasus has more summon time and I don't like my poor newbie horse getting hurt. :c)
    Crimsọn
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    And here is the pet I would link to my giant...

If she knew divine link!

...But I did prepare a fallen fairy for such, so I guess that counts.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    My Perseus (aka Battle Pegasus), Hoshisenshi.

She can tank fairly well but she also hits hard. She's one of the few pets that I actually put an effort into leveling to at least level 50 (r1 Holy Rush woot!).
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Scooter imp since it's the only fast pet I have that can actually hit orbs. I can't stand slow pets.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Scooter, Alto, Kokopo.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Scooter Imp and Bone Dragon normally.

Sometimes the Saga Pegasi if those are out of/low on summon time.

And sometimes the Fallen Fairy, as long as it's not a thing that has orb switches. Having to hop off and on every time I gotta hit an orb is annoying.

If it's anything else, I'm probably just training up event pets, because I don't like TOTALLY neglecting pets that aren't mounts/strong fighters.
    Train them up to at least the point where their skill growth gets capped out.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Perseus, Bone Dragon, and Cloud if too lazy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I mainly use Imp Scooter, Fallen Fairy and sometimes Kokopo/Bone Dragon if other guys are low on summon time or they are dead.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Imp Scooter
    Fallen Fairy
    Floral Fairy (When I do crystal-nogi)
    Tuan
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Imp scooter because everyone says so. -shrugs-
  • DJSparkyDJSparky
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Nine tailed fox. Summon time and tank as heck. <3
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I link with my Kokopo, He has over 200 protection and a thousand HP when linked, so he's a grand ol tank. He has an amazing run speed and can hit orbs in dungeons while mounted, so down time in dungeons goes pretty quick.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    scooter imp due to debuff

prior to that I used the scooter for speed
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    what would be the best pet to train and link for mage players, who need int, prot and hp the most?
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I link with the new imp scooter. I major in lance with a minor in puppet, so it's nice to have a strong stat pet that I can lance charge on, as well as that sexy at debuff. I might consider crystal deer if I could find one at age one, cause hide can save your hide...
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    fallen fairy or scooter if i am doing some serious business, if not just my floral fairy and tuan
  • megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Since I don't own bone dragons/clouds(i missed the event)/scooters, I link to my lime sprite.

When you have your Lime Sprite mount your character while in Divine Link, your character inherits the Guardian Oath passive defenses. For a mostly f2p person, it's really handy.
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Scooter imp. That debuff is pretty sexy

Is the debuff OP AF? :o
  • MistyInfernoMistyInferno
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Really depends on the situation, but it boils down to whatever I most recently used to arrive at the destination. If I rode a certain horse into a dungeon, I just bind to that. Haven't given it much thought to be honest.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    nine tail fox has a lot of int and a decent amount of str