Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stamp Rally Event

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited May 21, 2017
    Soooo, it wants me to talk to Tin. Is he somewhere other than the rebirth location now? EDIT: Never mind; I found him.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited May 21, 2017
    So, I did the today's daily event quest (Collect 20 Firewoods) with no problems, but my boyfriend can't seem to collect any, even when trying the same trees I used to complete this quest. What is this sorcery!? :(

EDIT: Sorcery was that he forgot to check his daily gathering quest and it was counting to it, instead to the daily event quest
    Fyrefang
  • MistyInfernoMistyInferno
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Thanks, NekoLily! I was struggling quite a lot with my gathering corn quest. I guess it makes sense that gathering quests take priority over stamps.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gives us a tiny time window to do it. Already missed a day, and I'll get the pet a day later. Not to mention no wigs for me. If I miss one more day, that's it. :/