Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player here, hi!

TheArchivist95TheArchivist95
Mabinogi Rep: 320
edited May 22, 2017 in General Chat
Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I just got the game, and even though it's not super well-known, I've only heard nice things about it. Thought it was about time I tried it out.

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Good morning, and welcome. Which server have you established yourself on?
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Welcome to our wonderful world of madness~

Please do enjoy the level of class freedom that Mabinogi offers that cannot be matched by any other MMO still active. And regardless of what anyone tries to force down your neck as "the best and only method of combat to beat anything".... Do try all 16 Talents and get a feel of what they have to offer, deciding for yourself what you want to be and how you wish to fight.~
    violetkittTheArchivist95
  • ArengothArengoth
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Hey, welcome to the game! If you're on the Mari server feel free to add me, my forum name and ign are the same
  • TheArchivist95TheArchivist95
    Good morning, and welcome. Which server have you established yourself on?

I don't know yet! :O I was downloading it last night and logging in now!
    Felice
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Hello welcome! If you have any questions about the game feel fee to ask here on the forums or contact one of the ambassadors on from server! They can be found here.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Hiya! You should definitely join Mari. Mari is where all the cool people are at. B) Like me and Arengoth.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Felice wrote: »

Please do enjoy the level of class freedom that Mabinogi offers that cannot be matched by any other MMO still active. And regardless of what anyone tries to force down your neck as "the best and only method of combat to beat anything".... Do try all 16 Talents and get a feel of what they have to offer, deciding for yourself what you want to be and how you wish to fight.~

Well you're gonna want to max them all out anyway...eventually.
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Hiya! You should definitely join Mari. Mari is where all the cool people are at. B) Like me and Arengoth.

A-and me. :s
    Gaea wrote: »

Psh! Only skills I trained were bard, and my fashionogi skills. B)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2017
    Totono wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

A-and me. :s

Psh! Only skills I trained were bard, and my fashionogi skills. B)

Sabina would be proud.

tumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif

• MistyInfernoMistyInferno
    Mabinogi Rep: 400

I think that's hard to believe though. I think it's easier to say you'll max out all the ones you bother to use, and then get too burned out to grind things you don't. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2017

I think that's hard to believe though. I think it's easier to say you'll max out all the ones you bother to use, and then get too burned out to grind things you don't. :D

I always said since this the game has been up and running - this game allows you to be the jack of all trades. That's something no other game has. It's sad it's not more popular.

It will be challenging for this player to do that however. Even with all the events and potions available.
    Well it's certainly a very expansive game, I'm pretty impressed. A lot to learn as far as all the mechanics and whatnot, but it's a dang solid MMO.
    Felice
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    8eff8f1dcb.jpg
    Can anyone explain to me the egg gathering quest? I have like 20 and it still says I haven't completed it.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Can anyone explain to me the egg gathering quest? I have like 20 and it still says I haven't completed it.
    The game may be tracking the amount of times you gathered the egg, and not how many you have in your bag.
    Check your quest log too see which part of the quest you are up to and what you need to do. You may need to report to someone.
    Did you get hit and knocked back? Your eggs may be in pieces, you will need to gather new eggs.
    TheArchivist95
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Don't you have to give it to Endelyon by simply talking to her, and should she just not ask for one?
    TheArchivist95
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    After you speak to Endelyon you have to go back to Duncan. Remember to complete your quests in your quest log.
    TheArchivist95
  • SermithSermith
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Wowie, I'm really late to this, but hai and welcome! This is officially the first time I've welcomed someone on the forum.