Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is trending rite now?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited May 24, 2017 in General Chat
^title. Just came back from a year+ hiatus.

ps. Is SAO stuff like still a thing...? Annnnd still no new skills to spend ap on. bored.gif

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited May 24, 2017
    tails, op pets, not new skills but some new content like the potential system, festia, renown and ap skill training...
    pawcalypseCutieSora101
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    your waifu sabina is gone
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 24, 2017
    Gentlemen wrote: »

1343483176093001107.gif

...Did she abandoned the NX twitter too? sweat-1.gif~c200
    VimipawcalypseLostLinks
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    what is trending right now? Lag it's everywhere
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Well at least contests are actually fair now.
    GretaTheDumbOneXiokunSiodhanHazurahPannyaNilrempawcalypseTiramisugoiNamiriand 4 others.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What's trending right now?
    Uhhh...
    Uhhh...
    Fidget Spinners...?
    GIorypawcalypseTiramisugoiCutieSora101Hiroki05LostLinks
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited May 25, 2017
    animators and gifmakers seem common right now

which is great because I loooove hand drawn animation and don't really like the overly clean vector stuff you see on TV or weaboo websites :)

basically, the " Monty Oum Generation " ♥
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Ofc, majestic dress for giant is the rage right now.

IT'S MINE. I NEED IT. I NEED IT!
    original.gif
    IT IS ALL I HAVE TO LIVE FOR!
    Hazurah
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 25, 2017

Gaea wrote: »

Fairness of winning is not an exact substitute for fairness of opportunity, nor a measure of merit.

:'(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 25, 2017

Fairness of winning is not an exact substitute for fairness of opportunity, nor a measure of merit.

What? What in the...what in the world do you mean? O_o

Sabina never EVER revealed to us how she selected winners for her contests. Because of that, we could only assume the worst (i.e favoritism, which seemed to be a recurring thing). There was no measure of merit detected when she was around. So I am not sure where you are going with that.

Saygo has been pretty up front with us with the last few contests and in my opinion...he probably noticed a recurring pattern as well. Which is probably why he went out of his way to reveal the winners using an rng app.

Think about that for a moment. o_O
    GretaNamiriHiroki05Twelie
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 25, 2017

Sabina never EVER revealed to us how she selected winners for her contests. Because of that, we could only assume the worst (i.e favoritism, which seemed to be a recurring thing). There was no measure of merit detected when she was around. So I am not sure where you are going with that.

Saygo has been pretty up front with us with the last few contests and in my opinion...he probably noticed a recurring pattern as well. Which is probably why he went out of his way to reveal the winners using an rng app.

I totally agree! Saygo's streams are even more entertaining than Sabina's. Will never forget those annoying streams where all you could hear was mumbling and giggling from Sabina and Nkeona. Actually Nkeona seems even more interesting with Saygo now. They both look super cute and fun when together! :D
    CrimsọnHiroki05
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I remember the time I entered one of those contest when Sabina was around. Some sort of family photo thing. I had 18 people pooled into a picture saying this was my in-game family and I lost. The winners had nothing close to that.
    CrimsọnNamiri
  • XiokunXiokun
    I'd hate to blame or point fingers but I'll say this. I always felt cheated in contests because it felt despite all the hard sweat I put in it was always the one who says "lol I did this in 5 seconds it's trash haha" who always won. Maybe I'm just being a salty French fry because in one drawing contest a hand drawn quickly made looking doodle won in comparison to my digital art drawing that took me an entire week to do. Then of course when I talk about it to people on mabi, they're usually like "well what can ya do its a contest" or "stop being such a sore loser your drawing just isn't good enough". :U I felt like there was bias but again maybe I'm just salty. I know Sabina is a good person though. :-)
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 25, 2017
    Anyone remember when some people had grudge against a winner who won Sabina's Valentine title long time ago? Now half of server players have that title after last Valentine's GM Event... :^)
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Well lately they've been alternating afk events and new gachascams every 2 weeks while we desperately hope they add new permanent content.
    [Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

How? Would not posting the results qualify?
    It may just be me though. There was a video contest for Vindictus in the days when Laghodessa was the endgame armor, and the video that won was completely trashed for a couple of reasons.

-The entire video was a Spear Lann in Blood Prince Armor (Level 32ish) going against an Evie in a Scarlet Witch Set (Available around level 10) and a Sword Lann (Underpowered and in lower tier armor) being demolished, versus another video that had people in equivalent sets actually doing salutes and all that.

Which is less favoritism and more knowledge or lack thereof about the game, but you get my point.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Greta wrote: »
    What's trending right now?
    Uhhh...
    Uhhh...
    Fidget Spinners...?

Imagine that becomes a thing in the game. Yet we already have the shuriken and dual-guns that can rotate depending on the skill activated.
    Greta
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Guys, let's please try avoid spreading rumors or dabbling in baseless conjecture that has little to do with the topic at hand. Let's also keep in mind that each individual has their own tastes and perceptions, and no contest is ever going to have a perfect list of winners that everyone can fully agree upon. That's the nature of ranking and judging. Maybe "Lady Dogiva" won Best in Show when you wholeheartedly felt "Rufuson Chakakhan" was the real bark-bark to shine.

Also, sausages are trending. Sausage is all the rage. Everyone wants sausage. Everyone.
    Xiokunpawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Anyone remember when some people had grudge against a winner who won Sabina's Valentine title long time ago? Now half of server players have that title after last Valentine's GM Event... :^)

I wish I could delete the title.
    Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Also, sausages are trending. Sausage is all the rage. Everyone wants sausage. Everyone.

No thanks, I like sausages but sometimes if I eat them they do funny things to my stomach. :'(