Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Concept Artist] Luca's Shop [PP/GOLD]

LucaLuca
Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
edited June 5, 2017 in Art Creations
Yooo! 안녕하세요! What's up! My name's Luca but you can call me... Euh.. L-Luca (or Saint)? I'm a concept artist for video games, 2d/3d animator, and illustrator, and director. I attend VCUarts in Richmond, Virginia (#1 Public Arts, #2 National Arts in the U.S.) My dream is to move to California, Los Angeles upon graduation. I'm a short, lil' blonde dude who wants to help you out! First, a little about me, I love making art and music! I speak conversational Japanese, a little bit Korean, a little bit Swedish. I can also speak Spanish and a little bit of French. I've been playing Mabinogi since I was 10! I'm 5"4' (162cm), weigh 120 lb. I'm Japanese/American, baby-child and all I eat... is spaghetti, candy and rice, (Rice? HA,
typical). I also play Blade and Soul or TalesRunner sometimes!
I live on the Alexina as Milkland
Also if you want to be friends, let's be friends.

If you think so, follow me on INSTAGRAM LOL advertising is important.

Anyway, let's begin!

OPTIONS:
†Manga [No Color, Sketch]:
18580726_1330968913684528_6003934980646895616_n.jpg
18444531_1536913476381886_4773434057298018304_n.jpg
18645290_1911114129156549_518119342483701760_n.jpg

†Manga [Color]:
118645544_611098632430773_2930081879660953600_n.jpg

†Semi-Realistic [Color]:
18162117_1193217977472267_8676077827637903360_n.jpg?format=500w
link_by_saintdeluca-dba7888.jpg

UPON MANY REQUESTS INCLUDING MY OWN REALIZATION, THE GOLD PRICES ARE GONNA BE CHANGED. PLEASE WAIT TO HEAR BACK!
PRICES:
† Manga [Sketch]
0. Head: $5 PP
1. Bust: $10 PP
2. Full: $25 PP

† Manga [Color]
0. Head: $25 PP
1. Bust: $50 PP
2. Full: $100 PP

† Semi-Realistic [Color]
0. Head: $35
1. Bust: $60
2. Full: $110

UPON MANY REQUESTS INCLUDING MY OWN REALIZATION, THE GOLD PRICES ARE GONNA BE CHANGED. PLEASE WAIT TO HEAR BACK!
Prices
I'm a professional and it takes me 8-24+ hours of lifespan to complete my work (which I'm happy to do of course). My commissionary work tends to exceed 100$-200$+ but I'm making an exception because the Mabinogi community was my home for the longest time. Just trying to make this simple, cheap, and fun for the both of us! Add me on Discord (in Contact information below) for more information.

MABINOGI ORDER FORM:
Just fill out the following with the information needed
†IGN/Server: Type that! (Idk how to do over-server stuff so get a friend to help out.
†Style: [Manga, Realistic]
†Colouring: [Y/N]
†Reference: Send that!
†Description: Let me know what you want!
†Payment Type: [I favor PP, but you can pay in gold]
No Backgrounds at the moment, this forum's supposed to be primarily for character stuff only.

Instagram Please Follow Me!
(New Profile) on DeviantArt Please Watch Me!
Discord: Saint#4342

WE CAN DISUCSS PRICES OR MORE, SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION VIA DISCORD, PRIVATE MESSAGE ON MABINOGI, OR DEVIANTART
PankoodaImaizumi

Comments

• TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Super nice art, very awesome prices, I want :3

†IGN/Server: Mari
    †Style: Manga
    †Colouring: Yep
    †Reference: Will send on discord when accepted~
    †Description: ^
    †Payment Type: Gold
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited May 25, 2017
    hoooh boy i really like your pencil sketches Q 7Q... do you allow multiple orders / sketches with multiple characters in it?

†IGN/Server: Aquaheart/Ruairi is my main server but ill be paying from Erubescent/Alexina
    †Style: Manga Full?
    †Colouring: No
    †Reference: Brother & Sister
    †Description: The boy is her younger brother by ~3 years. He's about to her shoulders in height.

also would you do something like
    this? ofc id pay for each body aa T7T...

My discord is Aqua#1689
    //editing
  • LucaLuca
    hoooh boy i really like your pencil sketches Q 7Q...
    ty, my dear!
    do you allow multiple orders / sketches with multiple characters in it?
    hell yeah!
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    edited June 4, 2017
    wha so cool and inspiring. Your doing such cool stuff +^+ career goals.
    I'd love to order a sketch :D

†IGN/Server: Okamixdimsum (Tarlach)
    †Style: Manga sketch: Bust
    †Colouring: N
    †Reference: Okachi ref
    †Description: ^ in the notes in the imgur folder
    †Payment Type: Paypal $5
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited my post ;v;b
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    edited May 25, 2017
    hello! would you be willing to draw a couple picture?? either way id love if you could hold a spot for me while i get my refs together!!
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    I'll be needing to do a server gold exchange just as an FYI! So if you accept, I'll go ahead and put in a request

†IGN/Server: Aava/Ruairi
    †Style: Manga sketch, full
    †Colouring: No
    †Reference: [X]
    †Description:
    She is amiable, eccentric, a huge animal lover and in her early 20s
    Choose whichever hairstyle you'd prefer to do
    †Payment Type: Gold (200k)
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Oooh ... hopefully i'm not to late ^^

†IGN/Server: Nevine/Mari
    †Style: Manga - Full
    †Colouring: Y
    †Reference: If you don't mind I like to let the artist choose the outfit so i'll leave this here http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    (If you prefer I pick one just let me know)
    †Description: Have fun with it
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited May 25, 2017
    As a fellow artist, I think you should take the time to review your prices before you accept any orders.
    The USD prices are good because you're extremely talented, but the gold amounts they translate to are far too low.

For example, 3.5m would equate to around $15-20, not $100.
    You should be raising the gold amounts for your work by a LOT.
    Krissmas
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited May 25, 2017
    Aah your sketches have so much character, and I love the way you draw faces! I'd love to order a few things from you, if you're still accepting (I noticed you've gotten a lot of orders so far hehe). I'd love to get WIPs, as well.

†IGN/Server: Nyaa/Alexina
    †Style: Fullbody Manga Color
    †Colouring: Y
    †Reference: https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in the outfit on the bottom left of the first picture, the one with jeans and a tie. please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page!)
    †Description: Maybe something similar this pose but fullbody? But without the glasses, if possible. The notepad would have some fashion design sketches in it, f possible c: Let me know if you have any questions, or have any other pose ideas! I am open to whatever you think will work.
    †Payment Type: gold

†IGN/Server: Nyaa/Alexina
    †Style: Fullbody Manga Sketch
    †Colouring: N
    †Reference: https://toyhou.se/597844.leila (please keep in mind the important info listed in bold! feel free to let me know if you're not up for drawing a slime girl, I can grab another character instead.)
    †Description: Up to you in the end, have fun with it c: There are pose ideas on her page. I think the mimic one would be cute to see in your style, something similar to this but, again it is up to you :3 I love the style of the first sketch example you show on here, too.
    †Payment Type: gold
  • EtaEta
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Please raise your gold prices lol.
  • EnliseEnlise
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    †IGN/Server: Enlise/Ruairi
    †Style: [Manga, Realistic] Manga
    †Colouring: [Y/N] Y
    †Reference: https://prnt.sc/fad77o
    †Description: https://prnt.sc/fc6wnj
    Something similar to that? Except with eyes open and the middle orb being like an orb of feathers or just a floating feather? x3
    †Payment Type: Gold by server transfer
  • LucaLuca
    Lenari wrote: »
    As a fellow artist, I think you should take the time to review your prices before you accept any orders.
    The USD prices are good because you're extremely talented, but the gold amounts they translate to are far too low.

For example, 3.5m would equate to around $15-20, not $100.
    You should be raising the gold amounts for your work by a LOT.
    Eta wrote: »
    Please raise your gold prices lol.

Thank u guys so much, yes this is officially noted. I have to discuss new pricing now aha. But really!! Thanks for catching me @.@
  • Prot0Prot0
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited May 26, 2017
    So I see that you do accept gold but are also working on readjusting your prices, Im looking to get a picture of two people, *technically* a waist up picture, but I'd like a background as well. The idea is both of us, at a bar having a drink and like laughing with eachother. Do you think this is plausible, and how much would you like to create something like that? (manga, colored)
  • LucaLuca
    Alright, guys! Thanks for the wait!
    I'm currently only accepting the first three people who are interested due to recovering from surgical reasons (yikes!).
    Anyway, I appreciate the wait entirely and i'll let you guys know if i'll take anymore after I finish the first 3!
    Gakkuriaqua