Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: The Sheep that has an outfit, CAN FLY

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
so far I have come across 5+ players that have this pet

and they all said they dont like it

then I tell them "do you know it can fly"

and they don't believe me, mount it and then I get to sit back and watch their mind explode

pawcalypse

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Well then...

My faith in the Mabinogi playerbase has been lowered.
    TheDumbOnepawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well then...

Just now? :D
    Policromapawcalypse
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited May 24, 2017
    LOLL

BRUH
    NeynaDaktaroZeoBlissfulkillpawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Kaga wrote: »
    LOLL

That moment when you type in LOL but you are actually with poker face behind the screen.
    Berryswirl
    Greta wrote: »
    Well then...

Just now? :D

We have people who are clueless enough to not know about a specific function, only to be informed by Splat about it.

First off, would you not read about the pet before buying it? Because the benefits are somewhat mediocre in the long run, besides flying and a summon attack.

Second off, these people had to be informed by Splatulated.

Third, they disliked the pet, which doubly implies the first "first off".

JESUS, WHY?!
    Greta
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    That's just sad
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 24, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J4e

this is the reason why. at least put critical information in this, like inventory space or pet special feature or atleast write in red, capital, and bold THIS PETS ARE RE-SKIN OF PREVIOUS PET SALES, FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WIKI. ITS THE SAME THING. something like that would really clear up the confusion.

What confusion? Some people are just legit dumb lol. Sorry, but this is harsh truth. They look obviously re-skinned to me so i know what their abilities are. By the way, any smart person will always try to find out what these pets can do by themselves or at least by using Google or something that can give them fast info there instead of doing nothing and moaning about how that pet is useless. Jesus, you can always click that "R" or "V" button or just right click the pet to try and see if you can mount/fly with it lol.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Kaga wrote: »
    LOLL

That moment when you type in LOL but you are actually with poker face behind the screen.

not even having a poker face rn
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 24, 2017

this is the reason why. at least put critical information in this, like inventory space or pet special feature or atleast write in red, capital, and bold THIS PETS ARE RE-SKIN OF PREVIOUS PET SALES, FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WIKI. ITS THE SAME THING. something like that would really clear up the confusion.

What confusion? Some people are just legit dumb lol. Sorry, but this is harsh truth. They look obviously re-skinned to me so i know what their abilities are. By the way, any smart person will always try to find out what these pets can do by themselves or at least by using Google or something that can give them fast info there.
    Hmm, not for people that never/rarely buy pet.
    To be honest this is the first time i bought pet gacha. I wasn't sure about the pet inv, stats, or even how the dyes are going to be presented in the pet. So i had to ask a lot of people before deciding to buy mine.

Hmm.
    Try googling sueve sheep and tell me what you find.

Or maybe try to google Mabinogi Suave Sheep Pet first? :p
    By the way, this is first time buying Pet Gacha for me too. I just made sure what pets include in that box and what they look like, what can they do and also i heard they they will have like 800 dye gachapon inside. So after that, i decided it's worth a try to buy a stack. But hey, some people are still buying stuff without making sure what's inside and if it's worth it to buy at all. Poor guys.
    P.S: Someone really need to update Mabinogi Wiki more often. I could do it once in a while, but you know i suck at html and i don't always have info myself and such. :(
    P.S.S: The funniest part is when you are searching anything about Mabinogi related stuff to find that information you are looking for in Google, but there are not enough and you instead see some nsfw stuff laying around rofl.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 24, 2017
    I knew it could fly because it transformed into a nimbus-like mount.
    Common sense people! :D (<-- I kid about that please don't take it seriously)
    edited May 24, 2017

What confusion? Some people are just legit dumb lol. Sorry, but this is harsh truth. They look obviously re-skinned to me so i know what their abilities are. By the way, any smart person will always try to find out what these pets can do by themselves or at least by using Google or something that can give them fast info there.
    Hmm, not for people that never/rarely buy pet.
    To be honest this is the first time i bought pet gacha. I wasn't sure about the pet inv, stats, or even how the dyes are going to be presented in the pet. So i had to ask a lot of people before deciding to buy mine.

Hmm.
    Try googling sueve sheep and tell me what you find.

Would not being new to pets be a reason to do actual research? I also cannot imagine how one can ignore the fact they look exactly the same. Have they not heard of reskins? Reselling old options?

That being said, why would not you google Mabinogi Suave Sheep? Literally anyone who has know anything about the wiki will usually specify the game, for crying out loud. They teach how to use a search engine in school.

It is not that hard. Most of this depends on whether or not one is actually new to online video games in general, which is a possibility.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I heard people scream "OH MY GOD IT'S FULL OF DYES" so many times. I'm like ... did you not read what you were buying? XD
    Greta
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    edited May 24, 2017
    I think people are taking this post way too seriously
    XiokunCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    fd6.gif
    Xiokunpawcalypse
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I was on hiatus during the release of the Cirque Sheep and Sheeptuplets, but my bf got me one and I summoned it for the first time when I got back.

Since I missed all the initial announcements it took me a while to realise it turns into a horrifying sheep-face cloud

I still refuse to use it as a mount

Anyway, I can totally believe that new people who don't know the original sheep won't know about their special features either. They're good AoE summon spam too.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Cirque_Sheep_Pet

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 25, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    horrifying sheep-face cloud

I am not alone.

But I got over it because of the summon effects.

Just ignore the face.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    Eralea wrote: »
    horrifying sheep-face cloud

I am not alone.

But I got over it because of the summon effects.

Just ignore the face.

It's not horrifying :c I think it's sooo kawaii~ <3
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited May 25, 2017
    so far I have come across 5+ players that have this pet

and they all said they dont like it

then I tell them "do you know it can fly"

and they don't believe me, mount it and then I get to sit back and watch their mind explode