Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth potion only last 3 days

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited May 28, 2017 in General Chat
From the Rebirth Potion Parade.

sFSTFoo.jpg

Thought everyone would like to know.

13644598689663.jpg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2017
    The hell? You already got 10 Incompletes? I did dailies everyday and i'm still at 8 o-o Oh wait, did you buy them..? What a waste lol.
    I knew this event is a failure...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    The hell? You already got 10 Incompletes? I did dailies everyday and i'm still at 8 o-o

The potions are tradable between accounts. People are even selling them.
    Goldtiger01
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 28, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    The hell? You already got 10 Incompletes? I did dailies everyday and i'm still at 8 o-o

Yeah i realized that before you answered. In Alexina i saw players selling them 300k each. Totally NOT worth it to waste like 3m for a a Rb potion that lasts only 3 days lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 28, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah i realized that before you answered. In Alexina i saw players selling them 300k each. Totally NOT worth it to waste like 3m for a a Rb potion that lasts only 3 days lol.

Well I didn't waste any gold. I would of had this information sooner, but I was busy. I just wanted to let people know, so they can save their gold. Stop buying these potions guys unless you intend on using them soon.

Why can't we stockpile rebirth potions anymore Nexon? People have lives you know.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    It says that they expire 72hrs after created in the announcement. Also, the incompletes cannot be combined after the event is over. So i hope the people buy em actually use em
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    As I said before in a different post: 70% of all players don't read game news for events or maintenance.
    I knew since the beginning of the event that it will expire in 3 days because I read the announcement. Now, people see that it can expire and they get all bitter about it.
    GretaXiokunTheNyanCatRadiant DawnNilremImaizumiArjune
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Aeolys wrote: »
    As I said before in a different post: 70% of all players don't read game news for events or maintenance.
    I knew since the beginning of the event that it will expire in 3 days because I read the announcement. Now, people see that it can expire and they get all bitter about it.

I just want to add not even Nexon has had correct information about their rebirth potions. During the last event they didn't expire even though the announcement said they did. So really no one knows what these potions will do after the event has ended.

But yeh I don't get why people refuse to even look at the site one day out of the week. There are so many players in game asking what's this event, what's this thing do, etc and they refuse to look at the site even when you say it's there.
    GretaCrimsọn[Deleted User]
  • CwalkerCwalker
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    Just dont combine them until you need them.
    c7f70a7ad7.jpg
    XiokunTheNyanCatGretaImaizumiArjune
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Do people really not read the event announcements that contains pretty much everything you need to know about events?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 28, 2017
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Do people really not read the event announcements that contains pretty much everything you need to know about events?

Not even surprised. Even people in real life don't read stuffs anyways.
    Ex) Store is closed ; still tries to open the door and try to figure why the door is locked.
    Ex) Restroom is for customer only ; still uses and leave anyways
    Ex) Do not smoke in front of store ; still smokes right in front of 'DO NOT' sign.
    GretaBlissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    I did read the announcement but somehow i ignored that part where it said 72hrs. Also someone assumed that they're 7 day ones, that's why i didn't take a better look first... :/ Whoever said that it's 7 day - nope, it's not.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Lets not forget you can't combine once event ends so just combine them now.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Aeolys wrote: »

Aeolys. You deserve a cookie. :-)
    tumblr_mdb0u9QpAl1qc4uvwo1_400.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Guys hontoowari stated, we don't know until we have abolsute confirmation in game. Yes I did read the bloody event page. This is just disappointing confirmation.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 1, 2017
    I bought and hoarded a bunch cuz some grand event requiring lots of rebirth was gunna come around the corner...But momentos(The update this event prepped for) lvl 500 total req is easily reachable by daily rb if ur under 1k.

/regrets
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    just use them anyways :P
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    I bought and hoarded a bunch cuz some grand event requiring lots of rebirth was gunna come around the corner...But momentos(The update this event prepped for) lvl 500 total req is easily reachable by daily rb if ur under 1k.

/regrets

You can also spend AP playing around with Echo stones though, so I feel it's more to do with the stones than it is to lvl up.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    You should try to use it all just before June 14th, which is the end of the Rebirth Potion Parade. Do the stack the pieces in stacks of 9 to avoid the 3 day tick tock.
    Use it when Nexon decide to do a "Hi, have a double rainbow/double AP. Now. Used your potions already? TOO BAD!".
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    edited June 2, 2017
    It says in the item description that they can only be turned into a completed rebirth potion during the event, so..I believe that's not going to happen. They'll probably not have an event like that until after.
  • GretaGreta
    Well i got an idea. Just hoard the stacks of rebirth potions, but don't put the last 10th incomplete potion in them and when just before the end of this event just stack them all up into full Rebirth potions and level up, rebirth all the way. Wouldn't be surprised if they make 2x ap and training exp just after this RB event.