Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What did U hoard from fate-collab event?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited May 29, 2017 in Help
I don't really see much on the mart. I missed the event and wanted to see how much rare stuff people actually managed to obtained?(add its market value as well(?))

/Rdy2TakeNotes

tumblr_m98olqUJAt1rpwthr.gif
  1. Did U even do the event?12 votes
    1. Nope. 2 Overrated.
       17% (2 votes)
    2. OBVSLY. I Liek Saaaaberrrrr!!!~
       67% (8 votes)
    3. Idk. There was one?
       17% (2 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    there was nothing worth hoarding from it unless you happend to get multiple support puppets or something. Those were stupidly rare though

SAO was the only one worth hoarding items from and that was the titles that were actually OP and good, as well as the enchants that were also OP and good. They really need to make more titles/enchants that are similar that people can actually access now. it's annoying to know those enchants are still the top tier for weapons and probably won't come back ever again
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I hoarded everything aside from puppet(only have Archer).
  • RheyRhey
    Arjune wrote: »
    there was nothing worth hoarding from it unless you happend to get multiple support puppets or something. Those were stupidly rare though

SAO was the only one worth hoarding items from and that was the titles that were actually OP and good, as well as the enchants that were also OP and good. They really need to make more titles/enchants that are similar that people can actually access now. it's annoying to know those enchants are still the top tier for weapons and probably won't come back ever again

Was it that sad of a collab event? Are those puppets 1:1 when compared to the Yui's?

a272ec4eb2268bf567e8fa1cbfadafd3.jpg
    Nichee wrote: »
    I hoarded everything aside from puppet(only have Archer).

Like wut's the rarest(Fav)?

tumblr_m5z6kpOXQ81qkk89oo1_500.gif?psid=1
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited May 30, 2017
    The UBW released a version of Saber's sword and Archer's bow and enchants for each. Those enchants are only good on the respective weapons. One of the effects from the suffixes only works if you're using a specific title from the event. I haven't personally seen the enchants from SAO, but I doubt these come anywhere close, since people are searching for the SAO enchants, not the UBW.
    The 2nd titles from UBW aren't that great compared to SAO, but there are some main titles I like using (that don't happen to be the one the enchants want). The two I like using boost Def and Prot by 8/7, Magic Def and Magic Prot by 5/6, and HP+100/MP+100 (and movespeed +1%).
  • RheyRhey
    Uh.....I don't think this shuld have been moved into the help section....I was just gauging/discussing interests.

latest?cb=20151021170029
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited May 30, 2017
    I have a few extra 2nd titles I might try to sell at some point (on Alexina). They boost a stat by 5 and movespeed by 2(?)%. I'm not looking at the information this time, so if someone wants to verify it, please do.
    I also have an extra enchant for Archer's Bow. The enchant is Projected (it is obviously expired). So if someone on Alexina wants to buy that for whatever reason, I'll be glad to clear out the 2 extra slots in my inventory.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    How this did end up in Help section? Jesus, some Mods are so bad at their work lol.