Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stamp Rally Event: End of week 4!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited June 7, 2017 in General Chat
Weekly heads up! Today is the last day to complete all quests for week 4! This event has been fun. I hope we get more events like these.

If you miss a day in the week you can still do the quest and it will count. However all quests for that week must be completed before the end of day 7 - or you will fail that week and forfeit the wig. (I tested this out on an alt because I was curious). So the good news is you can catch up pretty easily even if you miss several days out of the week. You will just have to do all the quests that day you log on or whenever you can before the end of day 7.

Meaning, there is no excuse to not get all the prizes from this event. (Unless you completely miss day 7, no one will be able to help you there unfortunately). Extensions will not be necessary for this event.

Thought people would like to know. ^_^
XiokunPolicromaKingEphyKimberlySai

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    thanks for the info...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pannya wrote: »
    thanks for the info...

You're welcome!

z8UytNb.gif

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 19, 2017
    anything about gather Collect a certain amount of things can be done by; trade from other player and gather Collect one & drop & pick & repeat

seems will not work from crafting
    Vimi
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Thanks Gaea. :3
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Second tip, at least that's the way it was for me: if you have a requirement like a gathering wool and ALSO have a requirement to gather that particular material for the daily 50 gathers quest, that one takes priority over the event and you either have to gather 70 times in total, or you first abandon that daily quest, because it will hate you.
    HindsightChaosShadow
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for letting us know! :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Second tip, at least that's the way it was for me: if you have a requirement like a gathering wool and ALSO have a requirement to gather that particular material for the daily 50 gathers quest, that one takes priority over the event and you either have to gather 70 times in total, or you first abandon that daily quest, because it will hate you.

ABANDON QUEST!!!
    c07.gif

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    So if I miss today's I can do it tomorrow, plus tomorrow's quest? Just trying to make sure because I haven't gotten on today and I'm not sure if I'm going to, but I want that wig x.x
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    So if I miss today's I can do it tomorrow, plus tomorrow's quest? Just trying to make sure because I haven't gotten on today and I'm not sure if I'm going to, but I want that wig x.x

You have today and the end of tomorrow to complete all of this week's quests. The only thing I want to point out is if you didn't complete each quest on the day you were suppose to, you won't get x2 of the items featured for those days. So basically if you complete yesterday's quest today, you will only get 1 sundial artifact instead of two.
    badnewsbarrett
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I missed a day and was about to give up on this event totally, since I only want the gold box and the wig.

You have my thanks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    WARNING! Today is the last day to complete all 7 quests for this week! GET THEM DONE!!!
    Felice
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    bump.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 7, 2017
    Today (Wednesday 6/7) is the last day of the Stamp Rally Event! Make sure to get those Week 4 Stamps done! We are likely to have a maintenance tomorrow!

This appears to be the only thing ending tomorrow as everything else has an end date of the 14th (Rebirth Potion Parade, Candy Bonanza) or the 21st (Carmen's Performance Prop Box).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh you...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Gaea wrote: »
    Oh you...

?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Leinei wrote: »
    Oh you...

?

Yeah, i was thinking to type that too. I'm pretty confused.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited June 7, 2017
    I'm glad I'm not the only confused party. =T

I just wanted to remind people that today was the last day of the event and that they could still get the Week 4 prize so long as they finished everything today.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I already have a thread for this. I just am at the airport right now though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Last bump. Thanks for the event nexon. We need more events like these. They help the community be more active.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 7, 2017
    I already have a thread for this. I just am at the airport right now though.

Don't see it lol. Leinei always used to post event heads-up.
    EDIT: Oh i see it. But it's just Stamp event one.