Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Visiting actual places in Mabinogi

bluemochabluemocha
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited May 31, 2017 in General Chat
Hi has anyone ever visited the actual places from Mabinogi? From what I can tell, some of them are in Northern Ireland. It'd be cool to hear about your experiences and see pictures, if you've taken any, from your trips there!
AndrewGR

Comments

• RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited May 31, 2017
    Wouldn't be possible to visit places from Mabinogi.
    The only thing that devs used were myth names from celtic and welsh myth lore and some actual places from Ireland.
    But everything physical wise in mabinogi is original work. The real places don't look anything like them.

Emain Macha for instance was just a large open land with tents used for ceremonial purposes instead of a giant city.
    But now I'm actually curious, going to google to see the differences between mabinogi and real Ireland.
    bluemocha
  • bluemochabluemocha
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Yeah! I've researched some of the places, and though they may seem remotely alike, there are some similarities like the Belvast/Belfast architecture.
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Check this out ?
    OpalthiraRoyton