Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So stamp event...Lets be Honest.

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
It's exploitable. Just sayin.
My conscience is now clean.
/Confession

bf4242a8ba7273a23622abde13d23435de3d142e_hq.gif
  1. Did U...do it?41 votes
    1. I sinned. Forgive me NEXON!
       24% (10 votes)
    2. Who? What? How?
       76% (31 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 3, 2017
    I didn't exploit it though. I just enjoy my rewards from my main. But i do agree that all these items that have available trades and such are so easily exploitable.

But hey, look at the bright side. All proficiency/durability Hammers, Unrestricted Dungeon passes, Ancient Magic Powders and so on have crashed prices now.

You know what's really funny to me now? That a guy with priest avatar is confessing their exploit sin and asks for Nexon's forgiveness. That thought actually made me smile. Ohhhh irony!
  • RheyRhey
    Greta wrote: »
    I didn't exploit it though. I just enjoy my rewards from my main. But i do agree that all these items that have available trades and such are so easily exploitable.

Much more noble than I good sir!

I'm a hoarder so...I fell to temptation.
    Greta
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    im just too lazy to do this one more character, account, or whatever. just having doing on main is good enough for me lol. sure i can put in time to get more things but i dunno want to. being burnt out for any reason isnt my idea of fun. just makes me even mroe lazy then im already am...if that makes any sense to anyone
    GretaTheNyanCatbadnewsbarrettPolicroma
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    It really is, but if someone is willing to log on another account just to do these daily tasks I say just let them. The event is really good, giving out rewards that people actually want and would even buy and the tasks don't require you to burn hours to drive something to extinction.

If it's meant to promote even just a little in game activity and stimulating the economy a bit then it's doing a good job.
    Liberate
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    is not, new players can't do today quest without spend several hours playing.
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 3, 2017
    Pannya wrote: »

Longer =/= unexploitable tho...

especially if its only asking for 3k ducats...lul.

• RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited June 3, 2017
    If the game coding says it's allowed, it ain't no exploit.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Royton wrote: »
    It the game coding says it's allowed, it ain't no exploit.

100% sure that multiple accounts is against ToS and can get you into trouble.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    Rhey wrote: »

you are retarded, if "Longer =/= unexploitable" everything you do in game it's an exploit, and 3k ducats its a lot for new players, if you don't now that then you are not a mabi player, just a little brat screaming for attention lol.
  • GretaGreta

you are retarded, if "Longer =/= unexploitable" everything you do in game it's an exploit, and 3k ducats its a lot for new players, if you don't now that then you are not a mabi player, just a little brat screaming for attention lol.

Oh look an edgy, rude kid is back.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

I just did this on a new character two me an hour or two then i realised running from tail to dunby got you like 1k every time.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    I don't mind ppl doing with multiple account and use those reward for themselves.
    But those people who are greedy as heck and sell w/e they get form event for gold...really don't like.
    (Which means multiple account just for gold, not those poor players)
  • RheyRhey

3k ducats its a lot for new players, if you don't now that then you are not a mabi player, just a little brat screaming for attention lol.

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

3k is easy 2 earn. Especially if U have the know how and resources to exploit it with a New char acc. I just got done with a couple myself. Ur point is invalid.

• dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    bounty hunter card?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I've never commerced before, so it took me a while to understand it, and get the 3k ducats.
    Not something I'd want to do on an alt.
  • GretaGreta
    Harukari wrote: »
    I've never commerced before, so it took me a while to understand it, and get the 3k ducats.
    Not something I'd want to do on an alt.

Just run around back in forth from Tir to Dunbarton and you are good to go i guess.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    200k a pass is still unacceptable for money making, unless you have multiple accounts. At the very least, one would do it for massive amounts of experience, but you get more just by soloing.
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    edited June 3, 2017
    there's a grey area between 'doing it on a secondary account' and 'having 10s of accounts to funnel all the rewards to your main'. a second account for events is still considered 'fair' to some extent. the second... not so much.

nexon doesn't look too kindly on multi accounting if you abuse it, so don't go overboard and get banned like that one player with inc. rb pots recently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 3, 2017
    Ringabel wrote: »
    there's a grey area between 'doing it on a secondary account' and 'having 10s of accounts to funnel all the rewards to your main'. a second account for events is still considered 'fair' to some extent. the second... not so much.

nexon doesn't look too kindly on multi accounting if you abuse it, so don't go overboard and get banned like that one player with inc. rb pots recently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mog1.gif

U srs?

And I was just about to make that point about the rebirth parade as well...

Seems quite whimsical of Nexon if u ask me.

I guess...That's why main char+untradable rwrds became a thing.

ps. Just planned out the event better tbh. Maybe get some community input b4hand?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Eh? It still made me collect things I already had in my inventory. Even dropping and picking them up again didnt work after the first week.. As a horder of useless things it was annoying to recollect what I already had. I had wool on my sheep, cobwebs on my spider, firewood from the candy jars. MEH!

I've only done this event with 1 account, still. Can't be bothered to do more.