Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

chatting to myself glitch?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited June 3, 2017 in General Chat
ever experienced a moment where your goodbyes returned to you
and you end up chatting to yourself
mabinogi_2017_06_03_001copy.jpg
GretaAellRadiant Dawn

Comments

• MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    lol nope never had that glitch before :D
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i wish i have that glitch
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That would freak me out a little bit. O_o
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lol one of my other friends just had this same glitch. I thought that they were joking/bluffing, but seems like he wasn't the only one here :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Is this a glitch or a new feature?
    Amewa
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    Is this a glitch or a new feature?

A new feature to players who feel too lonely all of sudden. :p
    [Deleted User]YellowBin
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    ever experienced a moment where your goodbyes returned to you
    and you end up chatting to yourself
    mabinogi_2017_06_03_001copy.jpg

What if...It was you chatting back to you who you think is you chatting to you?

2487699-4003528843-morph.gif
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited June 4, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    May i ask step by step to make this happen ?

hmm not sure but i guess i was chatting to someone who was logging off or changing channels
    as u can see im saying goodbye to someone
    besides even if u type in any message in the chat box and pressed enter it wont appear in it
    like trying to chat to someone who suddenly went offline
    but instead the name and info that appears is yours
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    If you really wanna talk to yourself, whisper yourself c:
    Greta[Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Berryswirl wrote: »

Just tried that. This is funny loooool.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Greta wrote: »
    Berryswirl wrote: »

Just tried that. This is funny loooool.

Yehhh x3
    WolfandWolf
  • HawkleafHawkleaf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I've had this happen to me sometimes. Usually I'll send a message and then close the window, but if I do it too quickly, I'll get the message I sent to the specific person instead.
    nerrith
  • nerrithnerrith
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    This has happened to me before too, if the server starts lagging it's easy to do accidentally.
    Type a message and enter it, then close the window before the messenger repeats your input in the chat log. You'll end up with a notification from yourself like the intended recipient would.
    Hawkleaf wrote: »
    I've had this happen to me sometimes. Usually I'll send a message and then close the window, but if I do it too quickly, I'll get the message I sent to the specific person instead.

For more fun with the personal messenger, try typing <mini> or <large> before your speech. This won't work in the all chat though.
  • HawkleafHawkleaf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    nerrith wrote: »
    This has happened to me before too, if the server starts lagging it's easy to do accidentally.
    Type a message and enter it, then close the window before the messenger repeats your input in the chat log. You'll end up with a notification from yourself like the intended recipient would.
    Hawkleaf wrote: »

For more fun with the personal messenger, try typing <mini> or <large> before your speech. This won't work in the all chat though.

I've also done that too and I've had it done to me. It used to entertain me a lot, but I don't do it often now. I miss all the friends I used to do it with...