Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How is the gacha this time?

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited May 31, 2017
    Nearly wrote: »
    Did one bundle of em. Noteworthy items were Scathach dress, Eluned Afternoon Tea Wavy Wig (M) (No bonnet) and Tintable Flowerless Wing box over on Tarlach.

Recently just sold the wings + 2 dyes (Used 3 of em) for 50m (o'u')b

You must be like the luckiest person on earth haha Even for one of the big bundles I've heard of people getting zip from them and yet you got two of the rarest items just like that. Question: Are the wings only dyable with those special dyes?
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Maia wrote: »
    Nearly wrote: »
    Did one bundle of em. Noteworthy items were Scathach dress, Eluned Afternoon Tea Wavy Wig (M) (No bonnet) and Tintable Flowerless Wing box over on Tarlach.

Recently just sold the wings + 2 dyes (Used 3 of em) for 50m (o'u')b

You must be like the luckiest person on earth haha Even for one of the big bundles I've heard of people getting zip from them and yet you got two of the rarest items just like that. Question: Are the wings only dyable with those special dyes?

I hadn't tried using regular dyes, but I would imagine that only the special dyes it comes with can be used.
    Eralea
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Maia wrote: »

You need special dyes to dye them, normal dyes does not work.

Source: Me with both Blooming and Flowerless version of Tintable wings.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    So I spent $25 last week on the new gacha and got about 800k worth of garbage to sell....then today I got $50 worth just to give it a last try...wow was that a wast of my hard earned money... got about 4m worth in profit...what the hell is up with this item roll? It's been like this for the past few gachas also and just seems to be getting worse.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    And future gachas will probably remain awful, since that's how Nexon money grabs so well. They make things super rare to drop so people spend even more money.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    x.X guess im getting reforges next time and just selling them, really had hope in this gacha.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    You're better off just getting a good 50 dollar game on steam. :U
    Blissfulkillhontoowari[Deleted User]FweepTwelie
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Xiokun wrote: »

didnt you hear, steam is officially a junkyard, anybody can sell games and robots valve place are horrible at checking games. he is better off buying games in GOG not evil junk litter steam.
  • hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Xiokun wrote: »

I figured that one out long ago too. lol

You literally get more entertainment from a new game than you ever could say 20m in gold.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 4, 2017
    All gacha has horrid rates. Never gach if U don't mind losing disposable income. It's a gamble. Just buy what u want from it off others ingame.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    xD the point was to sell gacha items not hope to get a item from it. i don't care for any of them i just need crap to sell to make money. And lately it's been more then just a gamble it more or less tossing money away since the good item rolls are not even there unless you spend 200+ to get 1 item xD
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Didn't realize I got so many replies! I probably worded it poorly but I meant that at least I was able to get decent items from the SAO gacha, like the YUI and a few other weapons. I would definitely prefer to just have no gachas, or at least have gachas that doesn't have like .000001% of getting the best items, and the rest being absolute junk. D;
  • OreaienOreaien
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I hear alot of talk about Synthesis training potions if anyone is on Mari hit me up i want some! IGN Oreaien