Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: You can leave expired guilds now.

RingabelRingabel
Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
edited June 2, 2017 in General Chat
title.

it hasn't been announced elsewhere as of now (sans topics about the issue/on the unofficial discord).
MirralChanCrimsọn

Comments

• MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Wish they would just do patch notes its super weird having to discover "ohhh they fixed this bug" Randomly Lol!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 2, 2017
    OMG this is good news indeed!. Thank you NA!

They need to make this more widely known though, not everyone goes to the discord channel.
    MirralChan
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 2, 2017
    It's good that they finally fixed it. But it would have been great had they actually made an announcement about it instead of making it feel like they were trying to hide the fact there was ever an issue.
    MirralChan
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Finally......

They didn't really put this on patch note since this is not even related with game server but coding.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Ellisya wrote: »
    They didn't really put this on patch note since this is not even related with game server but coding.

They didn't put this in patch notes because they haven't made patch notes in three years.
    MirralChan
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Finally......

They didn't put patch notes for any of the bugs they fixed that i know of like Alexina L Rod Hell I just wish they would start :P
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    MirralChan wrote: »
    Finally......

They didn't put patch notes for any of the bugs they fixed that i know of like Alexina L Rod Hell I just wish they would start :P

Agreed. Please Nexon notice this.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    MirralChan wrote: »
    Finally......

Agreed. Please Nexon notice this.

They probably don't think it's necessary. The thing is though, players gave up playing this game because they were not able to join a guild. Guilds provide support and encouragement, and if they don't have that...well they eventually quit playing.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Umm...

Not exactly sure what's exciting about this. Have they fixed it to where you can leave an Expired Guild, In-game? If so, yay.

there has always been a way to leave Expired Guilds, you just have to log on to the main site and do it from the Web-Based Guild List. (Has done this at least 3 times over the past 5 years to leave expired guilds)
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Felice wrote: »
    there has always been a way to leave Expired Guilds, you just have to log on to the main site and do it from the Web-Based Guild List. (Has done this at least 3 times over the past 5 years to leave expired guilds)

That was the bit that was broken until a few days ago.
  • xKamiyoxKamiyo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited June 3, 2017
    Felice wrote: »
    Umm...

Not exactly sure what's exciting about this. Have they fixed it to where you can leave an Expired Guild, In-game? If so, yay.

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115002367063-Known-Issue-Can-t-leave-an-expired-guild
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah players were complaining about it for the last couple of months. It could of been broken a lot longer than that. It was only brought to my attention because a couple players were interested in joining the guild I am in. But when they tried to leave their dead/expired guilds they ran into problems that extended to the guild section of this website. So I suggested submitting a ticket and they received a message saying basically that they were sol. I got really mad when I heard that.

I'm glad it's finally fixed though. I have messaged those players I've encountered letting them know that NA fixed it. Unfortunately those players have been offline for a while now. :(
  • PartHardy96PartHardy96
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    how can i leave the expired guild? cuz i still cant leave
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 3, 2017

How are you trying to do it?
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100

On the guild section of the Mabinogi website, there are two drop down arrows. The first is for the characters, and the second is for guilds that character is in. Just select the character you want, then the guild you want to leave. There should be a "leave guild" button on the following page.
    Gaea wrote: »
    OMG this is good news indeed!. Thank you NA!

They need to make this more widely known though, not everyone goes to the discord channel.

I did get a private message from Nexon on this saying it was fixed, but that might be because I sent one asking for some sort of information. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything to officially say it's been fixed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I don't think this has been completely fixed. The leave option is mainly to leave the guild's site here. Because when I accessed my guild's page, I wasn't even a member of the guild's site here. There was no leave guild button or link. Plus a lot of the information about the guild is still inaccessible.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    xKamiyo wrote: »

Ahh, did not know that had broken down, guess its been that long since I left a dead guild...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok looks like this fixed it this time (it said something else and wasn't working at first). I used one of my alts on my account to test it out.