Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

..Hello...

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Rhey wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    You can easily rank it by learning Enthralling Performance http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Enthralling_Performance

Jumping the gun there tiger. No need to skip 12 generations for this. He'll need to be a ttl lvl 500+(Which will take a week or two if U rb daily as a new char) before he can get Duncan to open up g13 anywayz. Just toss stones @ rabbie rats.

P.s. Heavy armor isn't cheap to acquire+upkeep. That's why I don't suggest it for newbies. Lest U plan to do it 4 him. o3o

Don't most dungeons have like a 20k gold reward at the end? Well besides the really easy ones.
    Arcata
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Arcata wrote: »
    my current armor says 1 def in its stat... How do I get better one??
    also I want to use dual gun... (idk where to get those and their skills either..)
    wanna mix dual gun with martial and magic (magic with battle alchemy and the synthesis?? the one that say, "manipulating stuffs" in its description...)

tenor.gif

Slow down panther. Start with something simple first like magic or close combat then work ur way up. I'm sure there are Rurarians who can hook U up with some good starting gears.

As for armors...go for clothes. U can't wear any accessories with armor.

Or be Nakkid. Like me. :)

Thumbs up for the Mighty Boosh gif. You have my respect.
    Arcata
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited June 4, 2017
    I made one in Mari~
    ign Arcataa
    (just added one more a...and npcs are saying Arcataa... it looks funny lol )
    Ahah.

I mailed you some firewood and a couple of apples.
    Now you are ready for adventures.
    Arcata
  • ArcataArcata
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    also I want to use dual gun... (idk where to get those and their skills either..)
    wanna mix dual gun with martial and magic (magic with battle alchemy and the synthesis?? the one that say, "manipulating stuffs" in its description...)

tenor.gif

Slow down panther. Start with something simple first like magic or close combat then work ur way up. I'm sure there are Rurarians who can hook U up with some good starting gears.

Or be Nakkid. Like me. :)

False.

Step one after getting some close combat skills ranked and some ap gained...

Rank up heavy armor mastery, and then you can equip accessories with armor. You'll be less mushy. http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Heavy_Armor_Mastery At rank 3 you can equip 2 accessories which can increase protection. Protection is everything if you want to be able to survive a hit. You can easily rank it by learning Enthralling Performance http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Enthralling_Performance After equipping some heavy armor, use it and let some weak mobs hit you repeatedly without attacking them back. Works best if you get caught in a corner and are using double combat experience potions while under the Close Combat talent. You'll be done within an hour!

Just make sure to have a decent supply of hp potions on hand, you can hit H on your keyboard to use them when you get low on health during attacks.

If you need some heavy armor, hit me up! I'll spot you. ^_^
    You can easily rank it by learning Enthralling Performance http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Enthralling_Performance

Jumping the gun there tiger. No need to skip 12 generations for this. He'll need to be a ttl lvl 500+(Which will take a week or two if U rb daily as a new char) before he can get Duncan to open up g13 anywayz. Just toss stones @ rabbie rats.

P.s. Heavy armor isn't cheap to acquire+upkeep. That's why I don't suggest it for newbies. Lest U plan to do it 4 him. o3o
    I personally don't like heavy armor........ (thank you though~ hehe :D)
    wdym by toss stones??
  • ArcataArcata
    Opalthira wrote: »

Don't most dungeons have like a 20k gold reward at the end? Well besides the really easy ones.
    Really?? well, I'm still weak (at lv 50ish for total but still using newbie equips lol) :o
    Sai wrote: »
    I made one in Mari~
    ign Arcataa
    (just added one more a...and npcs are saying Arcataa... it looks funny lol )
    Ahah.

I mailed you some firewood and a couple of apples.
    Now you are ready for adventures.
    Where to use apples and firewoods....? :s
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Come to Mari.
    We have men.
    Giant men.
    Big buff manly handsome men.
    In dresses. :)

*points to self*
    And we're here to help you! :D
  • ArcataArcata
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Come to Mari.
    We have men.
    Giant men.
    Big buff manly handsome men.
    In dresses. :)

*points to self*
    And we're here to help you! :D

Eh well... I will go to Ruairi to see elf women.................
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Theres an action called toss stone it lets you pull a single mob without pulling anything else if you use it correctly.
    Arcata
  • ArcataArcata
    Theres an action called toss stone it lets you pull a single mob without pulling anything else if you use it correctly.

I don't have it yet apparently....
    (idk how to learn more skills.... looks like books aren't method to learn skills... only for basic skills? I guess)
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145

(idk how to learn more skills.... looks like books aren't method to learn skills... only for basic skills? I guess)
    Rock Throwing is the name of the skill, and it's technically not a skill, it's an action which means it can't be ranked up. I think the default key to open up the Actions window is 'N,' it'll be there.
  • ArcataArcata
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

Rock Throwing is the name of the skill, and it's technically not a skill, it's an action which means it can't be ranked up. I think the default key to open up the Actions window is 'N,' it'll be there.

I only have continental warp, play dead, and attack... (maybe I'm too new atm)
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145

Then you'll probably get it from doing your beginner quests. I can't remember which quest you get it from, though.
    Arcata
  • ArcataArcata

Then you'll probably get it from doing your beginner quests. I can't remember which quest you get it from, though.

Okie~ Thanks :3