Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Changing Channel Fails

NicheeNichee
Mabinogi Rep: 915
edited June 4, 2017 in General Chat
Why hasn't this bug been fixed yet. You can't change channel/location sometimes when you've got pet summoned in Housing Channel. And often this glitches, so even if you don't have pet summoned, you can't leave/switch channel.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    That's an odd glitch. I've heard of players having d/c issues before from keeping a pet summoned when cc, but the last time I've heard of the issue was well over a year ago. I've never experienced this though and I cc quite often while a pet or partner is still summoned.
  • PudgyHamsterPudgyHamster
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Yes. Its fairly easy to reproduce glich.
    Summon a pet then use the return coupon thingy in housing ch.
    The pet will cancel summon and failed message will pop up. Using the coupon again will give the same failed message. The only way to leave housing channel is through the path thingy.

Really now? When that happened to me I just went back into the house and out and the coupon works again xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Yes. Its fairly easy to reproduce glich.
    Summon a pet then use the return coupon thingy in housing ch.
    The pet will cancel summon and failed message will pop up. Using the coupon again will give the same failed message. The only way to leave housing channel is through the path thingy.

Except that path thingy doesn't work. I swear everytime I make the mistake of doing a continent warp from housing with a pet out, I curse so bad. Because then the only way to correct it is to log out and log back in. Ergh!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this has happened to me a few times... I never realized it has having a pet out that caused it :0

well now I know to keep my pets desummoned when I go to housing :D
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited June 5, 2017
    Liyeta, I just realized which glitch you were talking about after reading your post. I think this glitch has been around for several years.
    Really now? When that happened to me I just went back into the house and out and the coupon works again xD

This is how I handle the issue too. I used to always relog when it happened to me, but then eventually realized that all I need to do was enter and exit my house for things to go back to normal.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Arjune wrote: »
    this has happened to me a few times... I never realized it has having a pet out that caused it :0

well now I know to keep my pets desummoned when I go to housing :D

Yeah took me a while to figure that out.