Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Girlish Male Clothes...

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited June 4, 2017 in General Chat
I get really bored of my main's appearence.
Some days ago, i saw here a crossdressing threat. It was very funny.
So i want become a REAL trap now, so i need...
dresses, cute shoes, clothes with skirts, cute clothes if adecuate colored become girlish... you know
Gimme ideas plz
  1. What do u think about that?45 votes
    1. You are mad...
       18% (8 votes)
    2. Well all online games are full of traps anyways
       33% (15 votes)
    3. Good Luck! bye~ *runs away*
       24% (11 votes)
    4. Nice! I could do the same
       24% (11 votes)

Comments

• SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    I always think the Royal Rose Outfit is a female outfit when I see it in stores, only to be disappointed when I see it's for guys, it's super cute. The bottom of the coat curves out almost like a dress would.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited June 4, 2017
    I recommend the Eluned Bunny Parka! :)
    b05ef7f86d63181e8985c2a6cd926338.gif
    Vimi
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Trap characters sure are becoming surprisingly popular these days compared to years ago. But perhaps that is also due to the increased amount of options available to people now to achieve such a look. Well in any case, as far as outfits go your best bet is probably those recent Eluned male versions of previously female outfits.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Namiri wrote: »
    Trap characters sure are becoming surprisingly popular these days compared to years ago. But perhaps that is also due to the increased amount of options available to people now to achieve such a look. Well in any case, as far as outfits go your best bet is probably those recent Eluned male versions of previously female outfits.

You know, way before this Eluned stuff happened, I always said I wanted to be a giant with two things; a Scathach Wig and a White Dress.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Here is all the feminine outfits in mabi for male so far

emil_by_b_mb_b_by_socky_the_devi-dbbim2l.jpg
    nh_nb_n_by_socky_the_devi-dbajfm2.jpg

not including wings or robes...
    To be honest ive been cross dressing in mabi for a 5+ years.. it funny to see people try it now. (Ive had a lot of ridicule)
    badnewsbarrettAmewaBlissfulkillImaizumi
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 4, 2017
    I've been sporting beginner skirts since forever. Lots of leg room and it's sleeveless. Quite comfortable...If the breeze doesn't bother U.
    AmewaGormandize
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited June 5, 2017
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    Here is all the feminine outfits in mabi for male so far

emil_by_b_mb_b_by_socky_the_devi-dbbim2l.jpg
    nh_nb_n_by_socky_the_devi-dbajfm2.jpg

not including wings or robes...
    To be honest ive been cross dressing in mabi for a 5+ years.. it funny to see people try it now. (Ive had a lot of ridicule)

Is that an Eluned Bunny Outfit? The one in white and orange, top right of the second picture.

EDIT: Sorry, quoted the wrong person first time around ^ ^;;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    I've been sporting beginner skirts since forever. Lots of leg room and it's sleeveless. Quite comfortable...If the breeze doesn't bother U.

You better be wearing underwear boi!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

You better be wearing underwear boi!

D-d-do U wanna check...?

tenor.gif
    SibbKitsuyasha
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    dresses, cute shoes, clothes with skirts, cute clothes if adecuate colored become girlish... you know
    Gimme ideas plz

Any of the Eluned (M) stuff honestly. I think it's great that we have the option to crossdress as I've always wanted a FLAT-CHESTED female character! I'm just tired of the bold cleavage honestly.

The day we get the Eluned version of this: 97px-Frilly_Nightgown_Equipped_Angled.png

Will be great. :p

WolfandWolf
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    B> Eluned HEELS!
    6EBttsy.jpg
    Q6itMKM.jpg
    UCfqVts.jpg
    EsNsNOQ.jpg
    flIchSg.jpg
    RglEgCk.jpg

These are pretty much all cross-dressing outfits, minus the eluned bunny/chickie pajama/Rhetoi, and those textured 2008 beginners outfits.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Hi everyone,
    Im glad to get so much suggestions. They are very helpful.
    Unfortunaly, i can't use your ideas now until i get the (shaman) hair coupon M i wanted and that someone dont want sell me now for a reasonable price...
    Probably i must wait next gacha with beauty coupons to get the haircut by myself to become a cute trap :c
    Anyways thank you very much everyone.

PD: if someone has that hair coupon to sell at 15~20m, i'll be glad to buy it.
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Bippi wrote: »
    I've always wanted a FLAT-CHESTED female character! I'm just tired of the bold cleavage honestly.[/b]

That's actually the very same reason why I created a female character out of a male character model too. Didn't care much for the incredibly large bust size of the female character models and wanted to play a smaller chested female character instead.

WolfandWolfBippi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Bippi wrote: »
    Gimme ideas plz

Any of the Eluned (M) stuff honestly. I think it's great that we have the option to crossdress as I've always wanted a FLAT-CHESTED female character! I'm just tired of the bold cleavage honestly.

The day we get the Eluned version of this: 97px-Frilly_Nightgown_Equipped_Angled.png

Will be great. :p

I've always wanted less boobs. I don't like how...er...well endowed every female is at all ages. It would be nice if we could have the maid slider (that also includes flat chested range) and choose for ourselves how endowed we want our characters. Certainly, I'm sure a few people would LOVE to make theirs bigger too. xD
    BippiTheDumbOne
  • XiokunXiokun
    I've always wanted less boobs. I don't like how...er...well endowed every female is at all ages. It would be nice if we could have the maid slider (that also includes flat chested range) and choose for ourselves how endowed we want our characters. Certainly, I'm sure a few people would LOVE to make theirs bigger too. xD

If we get a slider, I want a proportionate slider. I never liked how some characters in other games look with gigantic breasts and nothing else to their name. Personally I like bodies that have a balance of thighs breasts and stomach rather than unrealistic anime sticks. Oh, and what else would be nice if we could make our bodies blend a little better with our joints so they're not so pointy and odd! :D
    WolfandWolfBippi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Xiokun wrote: »

If we get a slider, I want a proportionate slider. I never liked how some characters in other games look with gigantic breasts and nothing else to their name. Personally I like bodies that have a balance of thighs breasts and stomach rather than unrealistic anime sticks. Oh, and what else would be nice if we could make our bodies blend a little better with our joints so they're not so pointy and odd! :D

Speaking of blended bodies, those occasional magically dislocating arms xD They're funny to see. Your arms are just hanging in midair. Unattached.

Be free, arms. Escape while you can.
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Speaking of blended bodies, those occasional magically dislocating arms xD

Then poor giants get magically dislocated everything... lmao
    Does this still happen?
    mabinogi_2010_10_22_030.jpg

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I logged in for the first time in weeks to do this

wdWPt

Fabulous

dat crop top
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I wish I were a cute girl (male) irl
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Xiokun wrote: »

((late to the party)) -this is ANIME porportions!? - plus i feel a slider a good option, but i think porportions should be a opinion to who ever the slider given to... i mean i personally love if ppl stop wearing tails with wings and a halo w/ no ears... but i rather complain and allow them to have the option, then to not have it at all.- just like eluned outfits