Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

UPDATE: Mabinogi @ Anime Expo 2017

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited June 23, 2017 in Vault
UPDATE: Hi everyone! We are almost a week away from Anime Expo! Here is a break down of our schedule. We hope we can coordinate and meet as many of you as we can

MzRd2iH.png

Hi everyone!

Anime Expo is just around the corner and the Mabinogi team will be holding our 2nd Annual Mabinogi Meetup! We plan to be there on Saturday, July 1st. For those who couldn't make it out last year, you can check out the pictures from last years meet up HERE.

We had about 30 players show up and we all had an amazing time. This year we are looking to have a bigger and better event! Throughout the month we will give you more and more details of our plans. We hope to see everyone there. It will be a blast!
More info on Anime Expo 2017 can be found HERE.

OrKPAy0.jpg

More info to come...
ArcataGMMewlynneCrimsọnPan

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Cool... too bad I live nowhere near there ^^
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Arjune wrote: »

Same...
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Greta wrote: »

Same...

also same
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

Same...

also same

Tri-same.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Xiokun wrote: »

Same...

also same

Tri-same.

same x4 I literally live the other side of this country hatsune_miku_07__cries__by_jerikuto-d6udvp1.gif
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    VioletBoy wrote: »

Same...

also same

Tri-same.

same x4 I literally live the other side of this country hatsune_miku_07__cries__by_jerikuto-d6udvp1.gif

same x5... Alllllllllllllll the way in the east coast. No way I'm going all the way to LA with my broke butt.
    VioletBoy
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    VioletBoy wrote: »

Same...

also same

Tri-same.

same x5... Alllllllllllllll the way in the east coast. No way I'm going all the way to LA with my broke butt.

same lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Same, but I sure as hell don't miss the cost of living on the west. East coast rules.
  • ArcataArcata
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    edited June 3, 2017
    I'm living near LA but I can't go there bc first, I don't have my own car..... second, I'm currently doing homestaying and we have group and if anyone would go, I'm only one who would go and we always move as a group if we are going to musium or festival stuff so I can't go.... T^T
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I put in for time off and should hopefully be able to go this time, and not just the last day.
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Greetings!

This is bobo from the Mari server and I'm looking forward to meeting you all at Anime Expo!~ ^-^b
    IyasenuGMMewlynneCrimsọn[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    bobo wrote: »
    Greetings!

This is bobo from the Mari server and I'm looking forward to meeting you all at Anime Expo!~ ^-^b

Hi bobo, love your youtube channel.

giphy.gif

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited June 8, 2017
    Samesamesamesamesamesamesa.....

Let's make our own one in Emain Macha. We can have cakes and hats and paper cranes and stuff. Also we can give away bottled water since it's the summer. We can dance to music and do improvised jam stuff and jelly and go people's homestead. We can go to the Emain Macha restaurant after and then when it gets late the adults can go to the Rua Bean pub and get drinking and and we can bring cheese and get hangovers and dance again. And then we can all go visit Inflames in Taillteann and push him out of bed and jump on and the beds really high. When we done we can all get magic carpets out and show you the world and people with no magic carpet can get a ride cus magic carpet is two seater and we can eat the earlier mentioned cheese but not go to sleep because we have more planned and we can all go to LagoLand aka Tara and dance on the catwalk flipping and jumping backwards and forwards in a $30 skirt and the winner can challenge the loser to a joust and the loser can have a second chance and we can use chairs everywhere and invade Dunbarton all sitting on lots of big chairs. We can also have a race to find a chair missing a leg with only three legs and we can go to Tir Chonaill lake and try to fit as many fishers in there as we can and the rest can spam skills making sound and flashing and all go back to Dunbarton and all play dead onto the same spot and giants will be like no way and not play dead cus all they get is some sting and a clock watch and the can maybe stomp the deadpile and then we can make lots of noise with super overplaying and we can... MAFIA!!!!! And whoever dies can run around the town 5 times as punishment while the rest wield sticks and round shields and then everyone can do pet battles with their magic carpets and the winners must fight the losers all together in Filia arena and then we can all go to Vales to ride out snow-only mounts and we can all be like "beep beep beep" cus people will get in eachothers' ways because the roads are not good and then we can all go to outside Tir Chonaill to sheer the sheep and then the elves can take all the wool to make thin thread and the giants can turn the threads into silk and the humans can go stand in the corner because that is helpful and can go all flashy with final hit. And then we can all go to Bangor to see how many people can use the same anvil all at the same time and then we can all transform into penguins and run around Dunbarton to freak people out with swarms of penguins and a rabbit for some reason and please don't spam emotes while transformed because that is annoying and we can use the in-game dice to play a game maybe bingo or someit and

It will be awesome.
    VioletBoyOangel
  • NemmireNemmire
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    If I didn't buy so many gachas maybe I could go . . .
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    I'm excited to see everyone again! Hopefully I'll have my cosplay put together in time for the meet up again!!!
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Question. I see a schedule but where in the convention center will this be located at? I didn't go to the last year's meet up so I'm not familiar with their last location.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I got allll my time-off in writing, and my ticket, so I'm good to go!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 24, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I got allll my time-off in writing, and my ticket, so I'm good to go!

(Little did Aquasol know, their boss still writes them up the following week)

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F705d2d0dcfa5d013f0b119ffc1669590%2Ftumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif&key=IzTYaC3yqXUezMQN-z_8bA

• RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Is the meet up going to be at Kentia Hall or where will this meet up take place? o:
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    See you there