Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, New Forum. New Threads.

Comments

• FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    edited December 15, 2016
    This will definitely take some time to get used too, but in all, it's very nice! :)
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Florist
    Florist said:

This will definitely take some time to get used too, but in all, it's very nice! :)
    Definately Agree and Kinda overwhelming with all the Events and now this as well ^ ^'

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Maybe Sabina will once again give us another chance for forum titles.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    Aquasol
    Aquasol said:

Babies are best when cooked. I've got some Accent.
    If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

Maybe Sabina will once again give us another chance for forum titles.
    OMG yes!! I never had one before and would love a chance to get one!!
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    I have to say, this is impressing. I'm already used to this. Though, we'll miss our own avatar, but it is fine for me.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Eureka12
    Eureka12 said:

I have to say, this is impressing. I'm already used to this. Though, we'll miss our own avatar, but it is fine for me.
    Those will be coming soon. ^^
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I miss my forum title :(
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Kinsen
    Kinsen said:

Florist
    Florist said:

Definately Agree and Kinda overwhelming with all the Events and now this as well ^ ^'

There is alot happening today.
    Goodwork, Nexon crew! Next is getting used to the HTML change. I feel like I'm using Myspace again O.O!
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Erika
    Erika said:

Eureka12
    Eureka12 said:

Those will be coming soon. ^^
    Eh.. Nao is my waifu so, I'll keep this avatar lol.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    I heard forum titles so I came back to this thread.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hey before this update I submitted a thread to have my forum name changed for reasons. I noticed that there is a user name update feature - but it's not working.
    [Deleted User]
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Ebonrouge said:

Hey before this update I submitted a thread to have my forum name changed for reasons. I noticed that there is a user name update feature - but it's not working.
    Its most likely only for particular cases and not a publicly available feature. I imagine you have to request a name change and then they will grant you access to the update feature.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    andrewngn13

Ebonrouge said:

Its most likely only for particular cases and not a publicly available feature. I imagine you have to request a name change and then they will grant you access to the update feature.
    Well, apparently I was able to update my name. The bad news is that Gaea...I guess it was unavailable? So I went with a shortened version of it.

Sigh...

-Formally Ebonrouge
    [Deleted User]
  • SunekuSuneku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    edited December 15, 2016
    I like it except for the default avatars. I like the pictures but I anticipate that feeling you get when you and a mate show up at a party wearing the same gear. Still, this is cool.
  • CeiCei
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    The new forums look weird to me but I'll probably get used to it. Lets see how round 3 for the forums goes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 15, 2016
    Well it's nice that we no longer have to refresh all the damn time. =P

Hey Sabina, can you verify if there is already a user by the name Gaea on here? I'm concerned the name I decided to go with might be read wrong. :(

There are no emoticons. D:
    [Deleted User]
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    It's definitely going to take a while to get used to the changes, but at least I was able to keep my name from the old forums.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Erika
    Erika said:

Amazing, right? Kinda out of the blue, too. But, so far, already liking it more than the old forums.

Just needs custom avatars (which Sabina already said is coming soon), and we'll be golden~
    Yeah, this is actually an update behind KR, since no one's been updating our forums. It's all a game of catch up and improve old features with KR right now.
  • KorikoKoriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Did they ever warn us that everything would be deleted? o-o....