Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone remember the Ultimate Anime Summer?

MisterMagicMisterMagic
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited June 8, 2017 in General Chat
And last year's Anime Summer, plus a second dose of anime later that year?
Maplestory just got through an anime event.
Do you hope for Mabinogi to get an anime event?
If no, why not.
If yes, which anime would you like?

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Re:Zero in mabi please :O
    VimiCrimsọnWolfandWolfPandaninja
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 8, 2017
    I heard Nanatsu No Taizai, and its prequel, Sin: Nanatsu No Taizai were pretty good. Especially Sin: Nanatsu No Taizai. We should do that. :#
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Re:Zero event where Rebirthing acts like Return by Death!
    Kisaraya
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    MapleStory's Re:Zero event was bad though.

Anyways, I remember the Ultimate Anime Summer.
    I'm a survivor.

I got the fat bag and seal pet, too.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    KonoSuba event

that anime brought me back to mabinogi honstly
    TwelieNekoLily
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Ultimate anime summer is still a sore spot for me, the 'anime pet' wasn't anime, it was a developer troll. As for anime, I would personally like to see the return of the vocaloids, including Hatsune Miku. They're very popular and there's no reason why they can't come back a second time (Maplestory did). Even if it wasn't the big huge return, at the very least I would like to see the clothes, hair, and hair colors return.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    If we're talking about another anime event, maybe one for Overlord? o3o
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Ultimate anime summer is still a sore spot for me, the 'anime pet' wasn't anime, it was a developer troll. As for anime, I would personally like to see the return of the vocaloids, including Hatsune Miku. They're very popular and there's no reason why they can't come back a second time (Maplestory did). Even if it wasn't the big huge return, at the very least I would like to see the clothes, hair, and hair colors return.

Ah man, I rememberthe Vocaloid event. The Vocaloid Doll Bags are the reason I'm reluctant to get more doll bags. I just love Vocaloid so much, I can't stand summoning only 1 or 2 of them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Re:Zero in mabi please :O

YES.

giphy.gif

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance and everyone loves and will wear the outfits for the sake of loving the anime, and not get bent out of shape that the outfits aren't dyeable.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    personally I'd like to see some index/railgun stuff be implemented. content-wise it's probably not really combinable with mabi, but a few shopping bags with outfit sets would already please me. I need a misaka mikoto cosplay :# (yes, I know there's a few outfits that are decent for that, but they're not really satisfying enough for me)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'd love a One Piece crossover

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I remember the Ultimate Anime Summer very well, such as painfully logging in every weekend nonstop for...

a seal.
    ShireAccel913
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Sebastian wrote: »
    I remember the Ultimate Anime Summer very well, such as painfully logging in every weekend nonstop for...

a seal.

I got my SEALDandy from the event, so I'd say being able to make that pun was almost worth it.
    Almost.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Xiokun wrote: »
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance and everyone loves and will wear the outfits for the sake of loving the anime, and not get bent out of shape that the outfits aren't dyeable.

So like Fullmetal Alchemist right? *wiggles eyebrows* The outfits we never got.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Well then we could have Meitantei Konan. Something for everyone, that and it has become the longest running anime of all time, by a long shot. Outfits for small characters, big characters, sneaky characters, even detectives. I'm sure it's something everyone could get behind. The big thing could be the skateboard or the glasses.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Kisaraya wrote: »

You do realize Maplestory is owned by Nexon or something, having been in development and hosted by them, right? I mean, that would explain the ease of it happening again, versus Vocaloids.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Onepunch man outfits for all
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited June 8, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »

I honestly doubt every person is gonna love/recognise any single anime.

And you can like the outfits without liking the anime, but what's the point if you can't dye them to colors you like? It seems like all it does is deter from potential profits of people who don't care for the anime but would love the clothing in x colour.

I'd like to see Anohana's event implemented. Although I think it was really buggy so I would hope they would fix that. Other than that... Idk. All the anime I like aren't that mainstream and I don't feel like they'd fit into the game nicely. Honestly I'd just say Madoka for the adorable (dyeable) outfits but I'd feel bad for male characters.

I'd also like vocaloid stuff to come again, but they're not really anime.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'd love a Black Butler event because I'm not big into a lot of animes but that's my favorite one :3
    Sebastian