Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Mabinogi Memento Trailer Contest on Facebook!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Hi everyone!

Check out the new Facebook Contest going on now! All you have to do is "Like" the Mabinogi Memento Trailer and comment with your IGN and server to qualify for the random drawing.

Prizes include:
- 5 x Carmen's Performance Prob Box
- 10,000 NX

250 LIKES – Unlocks 20 TOTAL Random Winners
500 LIKES – Unlocks 50 TOTAL Random Winners
1,000 LIKES – Unlocks 100 TOTAL Random Winners

Official Rules can be found here: http://ow.ly/SRhI30cpkU1

giphy.gif

LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!
MissFortuneBuffalosJustPlatinumImaizumiAizonaRoseHawkleafZeoXiokunSphyra21VioletBoyand 1 other.

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Saygo wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Is that....a shark... giving hugs?
  • JustPlatinumJustPlatinum
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited June 7, 2017
    :)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    That bear mascot is from Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu I believe, but I don't know the source of the gif. Seems to be cameo? Iunno.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    My IGN: Justplatinum in
    The Rurai server :)

You have to do it on the Facebook page for it to count, not here.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    The GIF source is Amagi Brilliant Park for those wondering. Good comedy time waster anime.
  • SaygoSaygo
    edited June 7, 2017
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    The GIF source is Amagi Brilliant Park for those wondering. Good comedy time waster anime.

Amagi! totally agree... its a time waster. it was pretty cute though

also... we are already over 500 submissions in an hour. We are probably going to crush 1k likes and comments. I might need to talk to the team about what happens next :) GJ EVERYONE!
    badnewsbarrett
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    I'm so hyped for Enn! And more Yvona is always a plus~~
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Kinda sad guessing all events are now gonna be held on facebook. Why not hold events on forums?Many of my friends will not use facebook </3 no more love for the forums :'(
    hyaciinthTairiku
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'm guessing they're trying to use social media to hype Memento, and try and get others to join. I don't blame them, but it's kinda late, for you to really enjoy it, you're probably gonna have to grind as a new player for five months. There's still a big cliff between new player and have enough skills to survive.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    MirralChan wrote: »
    Kinda sad guessing all events are now gonna be held on facebook. Why not hold events on forums?Many of my friends will not use facebook </3 no more love for the forums :'(

They're probably not all going to be done on Facebook. It's just so the game gets more publicity. When you like/comment on public pages and stuff, they show up on your friend's feeds, and people might click the game to see more about it. Same as with the homestead contest.

But the screenshot contest before that was done here on the forums, the missing fortune teller one.
  • SaygoSaygo
    Hi! Don't worry, it'll be a combination of Facebook and forums.
    MirralChanbadnewsbarrettHumiliatingZeoCrimsọn
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    KANIE KUN
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 8, 2017
    Already 1.8k likes and 1.3k comments. You guys might reconsider adding more winners lol. This is crazy, but amazing!
    Crimsọn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    The minimum number of Random Winners will be ten (20) and the maximum number of winners will be one hundred (100).
    ~derp?
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    jjeremy wrote: »
    The minimum number of Random Winners will be ten (20) and the maximum number of winners will be one hundred (100).
    ~derp?

Nice notice. Also i was about to ask how long this contest is going, but after checked Official Rules i found out that it will last till 15th.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Holy hell, the goal was well surpassed. You're going to give out 1m Nx! Whoa!

giphy.gif
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited June 8, 2017
    So what happens if we hit 2k likes..? At this point, I won't be surprised if we get up to 3k or even 4K likes...
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Yeah, we are already at the 2k mark. Up that reward already! :3
  • GretaGreta
    Ladame wrote: »
    Yeah, we are already at the 2k mark. Up that reward already! :3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. Please, Saygo! o:)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    2.2k, can we get a 3k???

tenor.gif