Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Men's wear vs Women's wear

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Rhey wrote: »
    Any particular fav among them? I'm curios. :)

Ima derp, totally didn't even answer your questions the other day. I'll try to update my post soon after finishing college finals for the week.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited June 9, 2017
    To add colors: I mainly go for white, black, and various grays. Mostly the latter as those are cheapest. Occasionally I'll keep some color.

Favorite outfit: I got the Red Eye Strap Set (F) and am enjoying that now that I've dyed it to mostly how I want it. Deciding whether to go black via dye amps, or to add a splash of color. (For the last part I have to dye, not the full outfit)
    Rhey
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Which is more ur preference?
    TBH I like both genders depending on the styles however I do lean towards male clothes since they are cheaper[I don't want to fight over 10m+ female outfits when the male counterpart is cheaper and PANTS] , pants and my count cookie wig obsession :'D..
    I was really tired of all the frilly dresses, skirts and short shorts for females. They did'nt really fit my female character's personality.

Which do u have more in ur collection?
    I think I have more male clothes now since I sold off most of my female clothes I don't wear anymore

Ur favorite outfit among ur wardrobe stash?Which is more ur preference?

I'm weak for the proper, clean and formal looks

1.Flame Pattern Armor
    2. Wild Card Suit
    3. Emerald Classic Suit

Your outfits Colors

tumblr_ora18d9WQA1v99wp9o1_500.jpg tumblr_obdo3j50bm1v99wp9o1_540.jpgtumblr_om68cmMmRQ1v99wp9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ogusd7OcV51v99wp9o1_1280.jpg

Cries at the lavender purple that only exists in the NX dye gachapon & White

I miss my female character a lot these days but she needs more pants to wear :')..

Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 9, 2017
    TBH I like both genders depending on the styles however I do lean towards male clothes since they are cheaper[I don't want to fight over 10m+ female outfits when the male counterpart is cheaper and PANTS]
    Good choice!
    tumblr_o131fpBfA01tgdsf2o1_500.gif