Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone remember the Ultimate Anime Summer?

Comments

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I'd love a Black Butler event because I'm not big into a lot of animes but that's my favorite one :3

Now you're speaking my language~
    badnewsbarrett
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Natsume yuujinchou: nyanko sensei pet that can turn into huge fox with flying ability when mounted.

Full support for this.
    Twelie
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Sebastian wrote: »
    I'd love a Black Butler event because I'm not big into a lot of animes but that's my favorite one :3

Now you're speaking my language~

Only if outfits are not gender restricted though because I wanna be able to dress up as both Ciel and Lizzy ^.^
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

QUAN ZHI GAO SHOU: umbrella that can change into sheld, lance, gun, and sword.

New meta.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    There was not Anime from that event...
    It was my worst nightmare... cough cough I'm an European player cough cough
    It still hurts each time i see my 2nd title in list and the seal in my pet list...
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    The most memorable one for me was the 2014 one with SAO events and Ninja update... it's not bad but those SAO event though, ugh... extremely grindy and I hope to not see something like that again though I do hope we get something similar where we can customize our combo cards... still have one permanent combo card coupon I need to use but got nothing so far...
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Clockwork planet: ryuzu and anchor partner

500m to get one of them surely :,v
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    But i liked last year's summer event
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Xiokun wrote: »
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance.

whispers naruto
    jk please don't

for real tho maybe full metal alchimist that we never got
    id fully support Black Butler too only if they make outfits unisex.. there is'nt a lot of noteable female characters comapred to males in the anime

I'm also a big fan of Durarara!! lf>Celty's Bike as a pet
    or maybe a certain sports anime w/ outfit animations to match 8)...

I'll just throw my self out before I continue to list pages of things that will never be considered :'))))
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Oh I remember it...

Dem thrills when logging in 1 min left on the clock~
    tumblr_nnx3ajx7ok1u7g9dwo1_400.gif

~As for anime cross over? I'd like to see us get that Ano Hana partner event Japan got. Or the Full metal alch brotherhood crossover we never got but Asian vers. did.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Re:ZERO would make more sense being on Mabinogi than stupid Maplestory. The main character keeps coming back from the dead just like us!

:D
    VimiPannya
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I remember it. Didn't see any point of it. I liked "Your Fantasy Life" thing more. "Anime Life", "Ultimate Anime Summer" sounds too silly to me lol.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance and everyone loves and will wear the outfits for the sake of loving the anime, and not get bent out of shape that the outfits aren't dyeable.

So Sailor Moon or DBZ :p
    Zeo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance and everyone loves and will wear the outfits for the sake of loving the anime, and not get bent out of shape that the outfits aren't dyeable.

ALL FOR SAILORMOON, LETS DO IT!!!
    Zeo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pfft
    Dragon BALLZ

Obviously :D
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 9, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    ~As for anime cross over? I'd like to see us get that Ano Hana partner event Japan got. Or the Full metal alch brotherhood crossover we never got but Asian vers. did.

We actually did "get" the ano hana partner. It was the original Commerce Partner. According to old sources, the commerce partner was modeled after the Ano Hana partner. According to folks who dug into the game's data during the (extremely) glitchy release of the partner, it had animations pointing to a certain object called "menma". Which is the reason why the commerce partner had no animation back then; it was pointing to the old animations that doesn't exist in our game.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Aeolys wrote: »

We actually did "get" the ano hana partner. It was the original Commerce Partner. According to old sources, the commerce partner was modeled after the Ano Hana partner. According to folks who dug into the game's data during the (extremely) glitchy release of the partner, it had animations pointing to a certain object called "menma". Which is the reason why the commerce partner had no animation back then; it was pointing to the old animations that doesn't exist in our game.

Since I bought three of the original commerce partners Ur sayin I've technically bought 3 "Menmas"?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Aeolys wrote: »

Since I bought three of the original commerce partners Ur sayin I've technically bought 3 "Menmas"?

They are technically not the same but since the commerce partner is based off the Menma partner, you can say she is Menma in spirit (ba dum tss).
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    All I ask is a common anime EVERYONE can spot out from a distance.

whispers naruto
    jk please don't

for real tho maybe full metal alchimist that we never got
    id fully support Black Butler too only if they make outfits unisex.. there is'nt a lot of noteable female characters comapred to males in the anime

I'm also a big fan of Durarara!! lf>Celty's Bike as a pet
    or maybe a certain sports anime w/ outfit animations to match 8)...

I'll just throw my self out before I continue to list pages of things that will never be considered :'))))

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NARUTO?! Everyone I talk to barely wants a Naruto Crossover! (When I say Naruto I mean Naruto Shippuden by the way.)
    tumblr_o7jyykOesF1slmfozo1_500.gif
    All I want to do is cosplay as Madara Uchiha! D:

And yes, I would really love a black butler and durarara cross over, even though I never got to finish either of them.

DRAGON BALL Z AND SAILOR MOON?! MY CHILDHOOD! ...but I doubt that DBZ would work on Mabinogi... because humans aren't beefcakes like us giants, even with eating certain foods to make their muscles bigger. >w>'
  • AeolysAeolys
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH NARUTO?! Everyone I talk to barely wants a Naruto Crossover! (When I say Naruto I mean Naruto Shippuden by the way.)

I will admit that Naruto was a great anime and Shippuden... I would guess it has a good story. When Naruto Shippuden came along and added several hundreds of episodes. Somewhere along the lines, the animation studios thought "HMM, it has been hundreds of episodes since important plot points and character development has arised and we need to have the manga to catch up, so lets add FLASHBACKS! In every episode!" I stopped watching the series when I had to see another flashback about another character that we haven't seen in ten episodes. Even the canon episodes had filler within itself. They overdid the flashbacks and recaps that I just got so tired of it and I stopped watching it.
    If anyone asked "did you watch [some scene] in Naruto Shippuden?", I'll say a resounding "Nope, I sure did not!"