Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It is possible for a double xp & ap weekend?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited June 8, 2017 in General Chat
A lot of us have been saving rebirth potions and were wondering if you guys were going to release a double xp double ap weekend? Or even at least a double xp weekend? It would be really awesome before the rebirth potion parade event ends.

b6e4e30c116bbfd22c4e95a1296e346bc2cfe098_hq.gif

Please? ^_^

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 8, 2017
    Indeed....

*Has already hoarded many Rebirth Pot Fragments, cannot wait to see the price jump*

I see what you are doing Gaea, and I must say....

FjeGBljESVAzu.webp
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 8, 2017
    Indeed....

*Has already hoarded many Rebirth Pot Fragments, cannot wait to see the price jump*

I see what you are doing Gaea, and I must say....

8c29fd8fb603dfb6068b6b447ee731f0.gif

But seriously, I'm not in it for the profit. I would like to be able to get double ap and xp from leveling. It would be very useful for the upcoming content.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 9, 2017
    Another one? Give us a break please... I don't wanna end up spamming MA or training skills all day long again. You guys ask too much, we already had this event already few times in 2017. We used to get this event more rarely, like 2-4 times a year.
    TheNyanCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 9, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Another one? Give us a break please... I don't wanna end up spamming MA or training skills all day long again. You guys ask too much, we already had this event already few times in 2017. We used to get this event more rarely, like 2-4 times a year.

But, but...all the rebirth potions!!! Gretaaaaaaa!!!

tumblr_manr4iM4rr1rggqwfo1_500.gif

We're not asking for a double rainbow, just double ap and xp. You can sit it out.

Wimp. :D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 9, 2017
    What Rebirth potions? I used all the events ones because they will obviously won't work after event ends. And Potential ones on the end are harder to get because i need more levels now.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    What Rebirth potions? I used all the events ones because they will obviously won't work after event ends. And Potential ones on the end are harder to get because i need more levels now.

You need more xp.

giphy.gif

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 9, 2017
    I'd take a double money so i can make 1mill per 20min. o3o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »

OvRq4cK.gif?1
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I'd like to see the troll no double anything. Be a little too much anyways I think. But hey, it is summer.
  • RheyRhey
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

OvRq4cK.gif?1

~TeeHee~
    tumblr_inline_mnima5cPmY1rdwki2.gif
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    What happens if there is no double AP weekend and I don't use my rebirth potion fragments and then the event ends? Do I only have myself to blame?
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Kimberly wrote: »
    What happens if there is no double AP weekend and I don't use my rebirth potion fragments and then the event ends? Do I only have myself to blame?

Rebirth>sm>rebirth>sm>rebirth>ma>rebirth>smokebreak>cry>sm>rebirth
    Kimberly
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Directly from the Announcement page:
    Big things are coming to Mabinogi, and you might want to grab a few bonus Rebirths to get ready. That's why we're bringing a special Rebirth Potion Parade event, giving you the chance to earn multiple Rebirth Potions, just by completing Daily Quests and logging in on the weekend.

The weird part is that they're actually telling us to hoard them for this "Big Things" they're talking about, but a few paragraphs later they just state "Incomplete Rebirth Potions cannot be combined into new Rebirth Potions after the conclusion of this event"

It could be plausible if yesterday we got something related to "Big Things" but nothing happened and we're stuck with the usual "Find the Error" thing. Which part is right?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 9, 2017
    Maybe they want us to use these rebirth potions for the reason of [get-enough-AP-to-rank-up-dancing] and not [double-ap-event]. Double AP is just more efficient and we associate rebirth potions with them because it is very efficient. We can still use them without double-ap-events.
    And this is the part when people are going to haze me for my blasphemy and continue to demand that they are entitled to a double ap event.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wouldn't mind one but at the same time I don't need it xD if there was one it would be harder to blow up Shyllien with everyone else going there
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    i am kinda expecting to see something like that on memento...
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 9, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    And this is the part when people are going to haze me for my blasphemy and continue to demand that they are entitled to a double ap event.

I agree. Re-birthing a mass amount consecutively is already a nice enuf gesture. U can easily get 1000+ ap from just the ezy 100 lvls per pot. More if U do explorations+buy more pots to rebirth as well. With nothing to rank and having close to 5k+ ap sitting around...Double gold is the only thing worthwhile. lul.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Anything is possible right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Maybe they want us to use these rebirth potions for the reason of [get-enough-AP-to-rank-up-dancing] and not [double-ap-event]. Double AP is just more efficient and we associate rebirth potions with them because it is very efficient. We can still use them without double-ap-events.

OH you used that stupid word. No one is "entitled". Jesus. It can't hurt to simply ask. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. That's cool.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah I'm so sick of people throwing around that 'entitled' word just because a player(s) makes a request