Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Girlish Male Clothes...

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    Here is all the feminine outfits in mabi for male so far

emil_by_b_mb_b_by_socky_the_devi-dbbim2l.jpg
    nh_nb_n_by_socky_the_devi-dbajfm2.jpg

not including wings or robes...
    To be honest ive been cross dressing in mabi for a 5+ years.. it funny to see people try it now. (Ive had a lot of ridicule)

Is that an Eluned Bunny Outfit? The one in white and orange, top right of the second picture.

EDIT: Sorry, quoted the wrong person first time around ^ ^;;

thats the teddy bear robe, i beleive its bunny for females, and not eluned. sowwie
    the only eluned bunnies are, the black white and pink (bottom left) and the blue and peach white outfit, (mid left)
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I wish I were a cute girl (male) irl

@FullBucketPimpDaddy
    Don't let your dreams be dreams.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited June 9, 2017
    I've had numerous people mistake my avatar's gender while wearing a "Cross Empire Uniform (M)", as profoundly unlikely as that would otherwise seem (I mean there's a world of difference between that outfit and its Female variant).

work_study__episode_130_by_clovis15-db3car8.png
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    funny part is i keep inv veiw on and never take it off, and ppl still need to ask/ tell me im not a guy