Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dye ampoule set!

MaiaMaia
Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
edited June 12, 2017 in General Chat
87354942d2.png
It is a lie! (for those of you who haven't already gotten it, checked wiki, or otherwise heard) All you get is 1 fixed dye ampule that expires in 7 days. Although it's not like there is anything else of interest other than the pet so...
badnewsbarrett

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah, i got ugly flashy dye... >_>
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Wow I got a blue metal dye that expires in 7 days. So a single dye amp is called a set now? Horrible translation error, I want a refund.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Wait you guys only got 1? That's a bit weird, someone posted about the dye amps the other day and claimed to have gotten 5.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mabinogi/comments/6g6u8c/just_opened_up_a_fixed_dye_selection_set/
    KimberlySebastian
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I got a white dye.

Sue me.
    Aell
  • MaiaMaia
    My guess is that, that is from the pets and they are trolling. Just my guess though. These dyes expire after 7 days as well.
  • HehsuitzHehsuitz
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited June 12, 2017
    Carlize wrote: »
    Wait you guys only got 1? That's a bit weird, someone posted about the dye amps the other day and claimed to have gotten 5.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mabinogi/comments/6g6u8c/just_opened_up_a_fixed_dye_selection_set/

I have a feeling what that person got, was Day 9 of the Returnee Militant Reward Dye Ampoule set, not the one from candy tree event. You get 5 dye ampoules of the same colour after selecting 1 out of 10 random possible colours
    Kimberly
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 12, 2017
    I also got only 1 dye.

That person must be a troll. @Carlize

This happened last time with a similar event. Jesus Nexon, check your translations.
    badnewsbarrett
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah I guess there's a set of fixed colors that they pick 1 random color from. the title is really misleading
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Every time we get a "dye ampoule set", it spits out a single random dye. Its been this way for a really really long time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Errr, yeah, just checked out the reddit, there is absolutely NO CLAIM that the set they have is received from this specific event.
  • MaiaMaia
    Errr, yeah, just checked out the reddit, there is absolutely NO CLAIM that the set they have is received from this specific event.

At least it wasn't someone trolling then. Just a misunderstanding