Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Composition at Rest!

SermithSermith
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
Okay, so I'm Sermith off of the Mari server and I need [Composition at Rest] to rank Composing from 7 to 6. Basically, it says it's a reward for completing [Courcle Excavation Journal No. 11]. I'm not going to ask straight away anyone would give me the book for free right off the bat, but just... okay so first, in general what even is [Courcle Excavation Journal No. 11]? That information would be helpful, because I really want that book.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited June 12, 2017
    Courcle Excavation Journal No. 11 is a collection book. You'll have to run around the area of Courcle (I just run around the perimeter of the village) with an L-Rod to find chests with artifacts, then have Voight restore. Some you will have to piece together by stacking 5 of the same type together to make one. Afterwards, just put the finished pieces into the book. Each book requires certain artifacts.

The link I gave you is the one to MWorld Wiki with the specified artifacts required.
    Sermith
  • SermithSermith
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited June 12, 2017
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Courcle Excavation Journal No. 11 is a collection book. You'll have to run around the area of Courcle (I just run around the perimeter of the village) with an L-Rod to find chests with artifacts, then have Voight restore. Some you will have to piece together by stacking 5 of the same type together to make one. Afterwards, just put the finished pieces into the book. Each book requires certain artifacts.

The link I gave you is the one to MWorld Wiki with the specified artifacts required.

Thank you kind stranger.
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited June 13, 2017
    @Sermith

In addition to what Falcondae wrote, when you click on the link, also check out the specific items you require (clicking on the items will lead you to a list of artefacts page, as well as the location they appear in).

I highly recommend doing Journal No. 11, 12, 13 and 14 at the same time, as 11 and 12 drop composition books, while 13 and 14 are useful to sell (you will get the required artefacts for those books while you hunt for 11).
    The link to the artefacts page is this if you need it: Courcle Artifacts.

P.S. Most of these locations will show you statues when you discover them with L-rods, so you need to use empty hands on it to search for the artefacts.

P.P.S. When the location in the artefact page says Suytu River, it just means the areas next to the river itself.

I'm happy to help out if you wish :)