Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tribal Bird Robe: Shiny Gold Thread

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I just got one from regular old Ciar dungeon!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 19, 2016
    One dropped for me in just one run of a regular Ciar dungeon.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea said:

One dropped for me in just one run of a regular Ciar dungeon.
    Why can't I ever be that lucky!!!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I'm thinking about running more regular Ciar dungeons to see if the frequency of those threads is higher there.
  • AwesomeOneAwesomeOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Ive ran a bunch of dungeons since this came out anyone else got an average drop rate from an end chest? It seems to me its 1 out of every 50 ish chests opened! Just wanted to See if anyone else has come to this conclusion... Considering on Alxeina there selling from 500kish -> 2m and im not gonna sell for 500k if its really 1 out of every 50 runs or so boxes

*Warning people are definitely buying and reselling your Shiny gold threads*
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    My rates from yesterday are like.. 1 in every 24 or so. Highest I've seen on Mari server was 1mil each.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited December 21, 2016
    No wonder I ran about less than 10 times and got no drop lol
    Sigh these events are such a huge money maker. If I don't have finals I would've grind the dungeons the whole month.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    ShouK
    ShouK said:

No wonder I ran about less than 10 times and got no drop lol
    Sigh these events are such a huge money maker. If I don't have finals I would've grind the dungeons the whole month.
    Oh I thought the threads were just reg items.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    Today on Ruairi, someone was buying thread for 3.5m/ea

Friend and I decided to run Alby Normal; we got a total of two threads after maybe.. 15 runs? I didn't really count but it wasn't a dreadful amount
    Blankeye
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Aava I am very jealous. I have yet to get one. =(
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited December 22, 2016
    @Leinei RIP :(
    If you are on Ruairi and need help for a robe, I don't mind spamming a few times owo/

(Also realized I coulda just private messaged, sorry for thread clutter)
    Blankeye
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Aava Nah, it's alright. As long as it's not an event-only item, I'll be able to get it XD.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    @Leinei
    My friends and I discovered if you get off the Market Channel and spam Alby with a Party of 4, You will get 1 Thread every 4-6 Dungeons. Hope this helps and Good luck to you.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 22, 2016
    @Stolias Thank you for the advice. =D

The downside to this time of year is that where I work is incredibly busy so I'm not allowed a lot of time to play. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I ran one regular ciar on a alt for a mission point, and got one. Sold it for 1m. Wish I sold it for much more. >:D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 22, 2016
    So this Shiny Gold Thread.... Is it event-only item? After Samhain Event ends, will i have any chance to obtain it from these chests?
  • AyaliahAyaliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    They needa increase the % on the drop cause ran these dungeons way to many times. I already had to spam for the S coins and now i have to spam for friken thread. They literally just couldn't give us the stupid robe.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta
    Greta said:

So this Shiny Gold Thread.... Is it event-only item? After Samhain Event ends, will i have any chance to obtain it from these chests?
    Good question.
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    @Aava wait, you ran Alby NORMAL and got Shiny Gold Threads?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Zincathon
    Zincathon said:

@Aava wait, you ran Alby NORMAL and got Shiny Gold Threads?
    It's been reported to drop in Alby, Barri, Rundall and Ciar normal so far.