Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help i got scammed! D:

FearyardFearyard
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I was way too sleepy to even know what i was doing and this guy took advantage of it X _ X

Comments

• FearyardFearyard
    S3jGqdv.jpg
  • FearyardFearyard
    erased my name out of embarassment x - x
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited June 13, 2017
    Probably the only thing you can do is report it, but Nexon isn't too forgiving about NX trading. That's sort of an "At your own risk" scenario.

Note: I just noticed the name of the person you were trading with... Even if you were sleepy, the name should have tipped you off.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Nexon more likely will not happen because you agreed to trade Items for NX which is against the TOS. Not only that, you didnt even pay attention to the persons name.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited June 13, 2017
    You can try and file a ticket to Nexon but like what @Falcondae and @FayeKaiba said... selling or trading something for NX is against the Code of Conduct so Nexon may not get so friendly with you then.

I'm sorry to hear that you got scammed though, that always suck.
    Alshian
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I can only face palm at how anyone can trust those kind of people.
    Alshian
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think i just lost faith in humanity once again. Wait, i already lost it at least 10000 times.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You won't get help from this, trading/buying NX from players is against the rules!
    Plus its unsafe trading, you WILL be scammed 80% of the time with these kinds of trades because not ALL players keep they're word.
    I am sorry but you should of buy NX with your own money and if you can't? Well i guess it stinks to be where your at. You can get most of the things using gold but don't buy NX from players again. xD

Or it will be YOU who will be paying the price...TWICE!
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Let this be a hard lesson learned. Now you know to not trust ANYONE. Only accept trades where all items involved are placed down on the table (in this case, the trade window). I hope other people also learn from this and not participate in any (illegal) NX trading. If anyone say that they are legit or trustworthy NX traders, I'm calling bovine turds.