Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memento questions

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I hope they are not tradeable because knowing people in this community, they will charge an arm and a leg for them and they will not be kind with prices. It would be very crappy if someone wanted to buy one of someone and the seller is goes "lol 10mil."
    Aeolys
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited June 15, 2017
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I hope they are not tradeable because knowing people in this community, they will charge an arm and a leg for them and they will not be kind with prices. It would be very crappy if someone wanted to buy one of someone and the seller is goes "lol 10mil."

I don't see that as crappy I see it as a potential for those who can't afford 10m to be able to make 10m selling echo stones to those who don't have the time or patience to run the dungeons and upgrade echo stones for themselves but they have plenty of game gold to buy their stones.. Plus like someone said the best stones will prob come from gacha that people will most likely sell for 50m+. I don't understand why anyone would wish for less ways to make game gold just because people might over price. That may be true at first but prices will drop eventually after most players in game have their echo stones. People over price a lot of things but that doesn't mean you have to buy it nor does that mean it shouldn't be obtainable in game, dyes are one example of that, crk swords another.. There will always be over pricing, mostly on gacha items but this would give those who can't afford those things normally a chance to buy the items they've dreamed of.

Plus when you consider the time and effort it will take to have a fully upgraded stone 10m is rather cheap. Just like crk's the mats are expensive or hard to obtain, and the skill had to be trained. If you stop and think about it there is normally a good reason when prices are high, with a few exceptions and those come from gachas.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I believe that good stones should be something you earn by playing the game and not obtained by opening up your wallet (both gold and NX).
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I wouldn't mind profiting off of lazy people. Just more gold in my pockets.
    KaiityyZombiie
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I believe that good stones should be something you earn by playing the game and not obtained by opening up your wallet (both gold and NX).

In a perfect world, I would agree with you but we don't live in a perfect world sadly. There are people who work or go to school that can't spend countless hours on a game. Others don't socialize enough to run with parties, they are shy or other reasons like their health dosen't allow them to play for that long.. Should that stop them from obtaining things that make their char stronger? Just because they have to buy it instead? Again crk's come to mind, best sword according to a lot of people, but many people can't make them so they buy them. I don't see anything wrong with obtaining things either way. It helps the game economy which IS important and it helps people who can't obtain these things for themselves.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited June 15, 2017
    1. Until you equip it, it's tradeable.
    2. Once you equip it, it becomes untradeable. (You'll have to use unlock pot to trade)
    3. You extend 7 days of Echo Stone tab everytime you run (Max 30 days)

[Red] ; Melee/Lance
    [Blue] ; Magic/Gun/BARD/Cleric (Yes there's Normal Play, Ex,Insp, Vivace etc)
    [Yellow] ; Archer/Puppet/Life
    [Black] ; Alchemy/Def+@/Luck/Damage
    [Silver] ; Fighter/Ninja/Demi/Trans

IyasenuRedhenziZeo
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I'm not fully convinced that they'll end up eventually putting such a thing into gachas. Since even after so many years they've yet to destroy the value of stuff like the Black/White Dragon equips or Celtic weapons by throwing them into gachas all the time like other certain gears in the game. So I would like to hope that they learned their lesson in the past and realized that constantly throwing current end-game stuff into gachas only just kills any reason to run the most recent content.
    Redhenzi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 15, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »

Oh wow this one is soooo good. This surely will let the content to not be dead.
    Redhenzi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

Oh wow this one is soooo good. This surely will let the content to not be dead.

I also think it's a good idea to keep the content from lying dead after people get their Echo Stones all leveled and gussied up how they like it.
    Redhenzi
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Just wondering, if your echo stone expires, do I need to get another one or just "revive" it by running the dungeon again to extend its expiration days?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Infighter wrote: »
    Just wondering, if your echo stone expires, do I need to get another one or just "revive" it by running the dungeon again to extend its expiration days?

The echo stone tab expires. It is extended when you run the dungeon.
    Infighter
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Infighter wrote: »

The echo stone tab expires. It is extended when you run the dungeon.

Right, I meant the tab, sorry and thanks for answering :)
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Raishii wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind profiting off of lazy people. Just more gold in my pockets.

These are some who have more gold than have energy xD again I agree it would simply be a new way to help the economy and some people who aren't just lazy but really can't obtain them for themselves.
    1. Until you equip it, it's tradeable.
    2. Once you equip it, it becomes untradeable. (You'll have to use unlock pot to trade)

[Red] ; Melee/Lance
    [Blue] ; Magic/Gun/BARD/Cleric (Yes there's Normal Play, Ex,Insp, Vivace etc)
    [Yellow] ; Archer/Puppet/Life
    [Black] ; Alchemy/Def+@/Luck/Damage
    [Silver] ; Fighter/Ninja/Demi/Trans

Thanks for the answer =D
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    So now that the echo stone info is on this topic, I have a question to ask myself.

Those alternate dances and effects for dance of death, are they an item of sorts or just obtained somehow at the end?

If they are an item, are they tradable?
    Because echo stones appear to be super common, but they are not.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Nilrem wrote: »
    So now that the echo stone info is on this topic, I have a question to ask myself.

Those alternate dances and effects for dance of death, are they an item of sorts or just obtained somehow at the end?

If they are an item, are they tradable?
    Because echo stones appear to be super common, but they are not.

1. They are only from mini boss (Hades/Bone Dragon one) Once you clear, card will be dropped on your feet.
    2. They are tradeable.
    NegumikoNilrem