Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MAINTENANCE COMPLETE: Game Update - June 15th

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited June 15, 2017 in Vault
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: We are now live. Enjoy your day in Erinn! Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding.
tenor.gif

DOUBLE UPDATE: The maintenance has been extended indefinitely. This is an issue that we are dealing with throughout multiple games. We would rather look into it and make sure that the game is stable rather than bringing it back up all wonky. We will update this post as additional information arises, thank you for your patience.

Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 15th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 6 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, June 15th

Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM, ending Friday, June 16th

To address the following:

- The Mabinogi Team
ZeoKnightdogIyasenu

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    "a wealth of new events!"

Oh booooy... looking forward to it!
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Zeo wrote: »

Lol, probably another gacha again.
    ImaizumiZeo
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    6 Hours? Do I look like a player with an actual day job?! :p
    KnightdogKaiityyZombiie
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me there will be some new equips i can use all these dyes on! i have 1,000 dye amp gachas sittin' in my inv atm and another 800 in the Suave Sheep pet I haven't created yet -.-'

I nvr thought this would happen but, I've run outta stuff to dye!
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 15, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

Or more AFK events lol.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Namiri wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Or more AFK events lol.

In the live stream I think they mentioned there would be a afk similar to the one where you have to check every hour or something like that but I forget if it is this week or next week.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 15, 2017
    6 Hours? Do I look like a player with an actual day job?! :p

Well they started the maintenance way earlier which is a good thing. At least for me. Just try to kill some time and do something you enjoy doing or just do something useful in your home if you don't go to school/job.
    KaiityyZombiie
  • KaiityyZombiieKaiityyZombiie
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    This is when I just go play the Lawbreakers beta on my boyfriend's account or something lmao. Or I just turn on my PS4 lel.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Negumiko wrote: »
    In the live stream I think they mentioned there would be a afk similar to the one where you have to check every hour or something like that but I forget if it is this week or next week.

Yeah it's gonna be like the Defender of Justice event, though I'm not sure if it's this week or next either. They also mentioned the one where you get the sheep transformations and a gacha next week... I think that was it? Whether or not they'll add more events they didn't talk about, I guess we'll have to see :P
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited June 15, 2017
    30 more minutes? This is gonna be awesome!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    This almost makes me feel nostalgic! LOL
  • PeppirPeppir
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Indefinite, thats a good sign for sure. 10/10
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Indefinite extension!

Oh well, time to play the waiting game.
    And also maybe another video game until Mabi's back up.
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Now extended indefinitely. So long as everything's working the way it should when the game's back up.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    This is when I just go play the Lawbreakers beta on my boyfriend's account or something lmao. Or I just turn on my PS4 lel.

I was on my PS4 playing Kingdom Hearts while I waited for this. Now it's extended indefinitely? I do have stuff I have to do tonight (mainly work) and I want to play Momento... I was fine with a 30 minute delay, stuff happens. But indefinitely? Did they break literally everything?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    well darn, so much for happening to have a free night to try out memento stuff I guess :( then again, I totally agree I'd rather have a stable game tomorrow than a wonky one today. guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for the issue(s) to be resolved soon
    badnewsbarrett
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I'm not shocked at this. Each grand update, this happens.
    Kimberly
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg0.joyreactor.com%2Fpics%2Fpost%2Fno-game-no-life-anime-gif-anime-1331347.gif&f=1
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Never change Nexon of America. Never change. :p
  • SibbSibb
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Logged in just now :-)