Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't perform Dance of Death... Help!

FinalSlayerFinalSlayer
Mabinogi Rep: 210
edited June 15, 2017 in Help
So I'm on the "So You Are Not a Memory" quest and I'm at the part where you need to get on the green circle at the area where Enn used to be, then when you get on the green circle it tells you to tap F1 to perform the dance. I don't see the dance skill anywhere on my skills tab nor on my any of my hotkeys and certainly not on F1. Regardless I still spam F1 and hope something happens but nothing does. The only skill I do see on the Hotkeys and skill tab is Combat Mastery.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• notjerlnotjerl
    Mabinogi Rep: 585
    Sounds like a bug. Have you tried leaving the mission and re-entering?

If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to submit a ticket.
  • FinalSlayerFinalSlayer
    Yes I have, multiple times. I also changed channels and logged multiple times. Didn't work.
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Open skills and put dance of death on f1 and use it in the circle?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    Open skills and put dance of death on f1 and use it in the circle?
    I don't see the dance skill anywhere on my skills tab nor on my any of my hotkeys

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I believe entering the circle automatically puts the dance skill on f1, however, I opened tab and saw the skill there as well.
  • FinalSlayerFinalSlayer
    Upon entering the green circle there still isn't any new skills that pop up
  • FinalSlayerFinalSlayer
    I have also done a repair installation from my Nexon Launcher and that still hasn't fixed the issue...
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    As someone else has mentioned, submitting a ticket may be the only way to go.

Other than that, I guess you can keep trying and hopefully it works one time.
  • FinalSlayerFinalSlayer
    I've sent a ticket and so far the GM only told me to repair my installation... which i've already done before and it still hasn't worked
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Could you take a screenshot of your skill list when in the mission?